Part 2

**Dang what the point in giving me shit if I'm going to die either way is not like I'm afraid of my own death as I always meet up with tommy and his soul is always calling for me**

*Shelby gave a devilish smirk*

Well well,it seems you know your fate~but you are not dead and you won't die now~I need you to stay alive to see my plans come to life~if you don't comply on my demands....you die~simple as that~

*Shelby poured herself some tea and drank it*

Are you fucking kidding me... Dang well let's hope tommy is doing alright as his fucking soul is calling for me everytime in our lifetimes and in our past lives together *sighs* I never get some time alone do I...

*Shelby continued to laugh like a crazy woman*

Not only that but Tommy will probably go looking for you and if I keep you with me,he won't be able to find you,it's a master plan~

*Shelby sipped her tea*

How many fucking times have meet tommy because I lost count on how many times I've meet my husband and soulmate in each lifetime and past lives *sighs*

*Shelby looked at the girl with a serious face*

How many times you ask?

Well...I only know that he is your one and only man and you and him had many great moments together~

But now I am his one and only woman and with you out of the way,I will be the one taking over his heart~

*Shelby started to laugh again*

I wonder if that was cruel to say?

I mean you can have him as I alway told him in each lifetime that I don't care if he is with someone else as long as he is happy then that's okay but no is soul always want me to check on him everytime in our lifetimes and past lives

*Shelby suddenly went silent*

Are you saying that there's no hope of me ever being with him?!

*Shelby started to frown and then started to tear up*

*She started to hold her chest as if she was experiencing emotional pain*