Part 23

"Tommy you know every well that I always tell you the truth and that's how your able to feel it within your soul and heart because you made your Promise to me to always protect and love each time we meet up in our lives times and in out past lives together my beloved"

I know you are telling the truth and I made the vow to always love and protect you!

You are my everything,I would never leave you or replace you,there is no one else who brings me the same joy that you do,only you can make me laugh and smile like no other!

You are my soul mate,my other half,my soulmate,my everything!

I want you to be by my side forever more!!!!

"I'm so happy to have you again tommy, my soulmate and my only love and lover only for you"

I'm so happy to be your lover again,to hold you and to be in love with you.

My heart is so very full!!!

My soul is so very complete!!!

You are my everything!!!

"Then what are you going to do with "this woman" who I really can't stand her at all"

Oh don't you worry!!!

She will be gone soon!!!

I am going to make sure she isn't around anymore!!!

I'm not going to let her come between us,she needs to learn a lesson,you don't mess with a Shelby and get away with it!!

"Good because she was a Disrespectful individual and disrespectful to your family name ,my love"

I will NEVER let anyone disrespect my name or my family!!!

No one messes with my family and gets away with it,so she better watch herself!!!