LFG

(AN:OMGGG thank y'all soooo much for 30k reads I really appreciate it, and it makes me so happy that y'all enjoy the book!!)

Rina Pov

I was so excited for this school trip. Looking in the mirror I finished lacing up my yellow converses and put my necklace around my neck and smiled I was packing the last of of my stuff when Madison walked in. I rolled my eyes and kept packing. "Ugh, your still here?" she asked as she rolled her eyes. "Well this is my room too miss girl, and why do you care," she shrugged her shoulders and flopped on her bed. "You know its never gonna last," I turned to her and made a face.

"What are you talking about?" I asked turning to her

"What are you talking about?" I asked turning to her. "You and Min ho, your not right for each other, like come on" I raised my eyebrow and started laughing. Before she could respond there was a knock on the door. I opened it to reveal Min ho. "Hey babe you look beautiful, are you ready to go?" I nodded my head and gave him a steamy kiss and smirked at Madison as we walked away.

"What was that all about," I smiled at him and waved my hand. "Oh, nothing Madison was just being a bitch."
"You sure," I nodded my head as we approached the bus. I walked up to Kitty and said, "Hey were still sitting together, right?" She made a face.

"Uh, I'm going to sit with Alex," I crossed my arms and gave her a face. "Maybe on the way back ok Ri Ri, and don't you want to sit with your boyfriend?" she asked. I rolled my eyes and went on to the bus. I looked around and saw Min ho.

Walking over to the seat and sat down. "Hey, darling I thought you were sitting with Kitty,?" He said turning to me and removing his headphone. "Uh, she didn't want to sit with me," I said cuddling up next to him as he wrapped his arm around me. "Well you got an even better seat partner."

I opened my AirPods case and laid on Min ho's lap and went to sleep.

After the long drive I was being shaken awake. "Leave me alone," I grumbled as I rotated my body into his stomach and went back to sleep.
"Sorry babe," is all I heard before I started to be tickled and jolted awake and started to laugh. I punched him in the shoulder and said, "Stop that I hate being tickled." And with that I got up out of my seat and exited the bus.

We all gathered around Alex in a group and he started talking.

"We are in the forest. It's extremely dangerous. There's a lot of wildlife around here."

He then looked down at his clipboard and continued, "Um, also, could everyone tell me who they would like to room with?"

I walked over to kitty and was about to speak when Yuri bumped me out the way and grabbed on to Kitty,  "Oh, Kitty and I will room together."

"We will?"

"You will? No way you witch, I'm rooming with my bestie,"I said snatching Kitty out of Yuri hands, but before she could say anything Alex interrupted.

"Ladies you all can room together, there are triple tents, you all can room together," I rolled my eyes as Yuri smirked at me and walked ahead of us. When we walked past Alex he whispered us.

"Hey. Don't get all buddy-buddy and tell Yuri that I'm her brother." We looked at him and smiled at him and his nervousness.

"You two promise?"

We nodded our heads and said at once, "We promise. We are not buddies."

Then Kitty said, "If anything, she plans to murder me in there." I laughed at her as I dragged her to the tent. "Girl I won't let her get ya," I laughed. We continued walking to the tent and we went in and saw her unpacking her stuff.

"Anyways, together we'll make the most of it." I said and Kitty being the weird person she is ,she said, "You gonna cut off all my hair in my sleep or something? Is that your plan?" I smacked my forehead and rolled my eyes at her foolishness.

"What? " she looked at her like she's crazy and sat down on one of the beds.

"No. There are no hard feelings."

"That's what Dae said too, which makes no sense."

"I had hard feelings when he picked you. Very hard. And you're meaner than me."

"Its true, girl hated your guts, she rambled on for weeks about the betrayal," I said as I looked in my suitcase.

"Kitty..." Yuri tried to speak, but like always Kitty cut her off. "None of this adds up. When I first found out you were dating, I thought you were in a fake relationship."

Yuri then made a face as I laughed,  "Do not look at me like I'm paranoid, and don't laugh at me Ri Ri"

"There's a thing with my sister, Lara Jean, and her boyfriend, Peter Kavinsky, but... Anyway. Then when I finally made peace with the fact that you guys were for real, Dae wants me back."

"Kitty. But this new version of him does not want to talk to me."

"That strange, seeing as he was attached to your hip the beginning of the school year," i said looking at her accusingly.

"I am just so sick of feeling like I don't know the whole story." I rolled my eyes at her outburst. Sometimes she can be so dramatic.

"Kitty!" Yuri exclaimed as she stopped Kitty from going on a crazy tangent. She walked up to Kitty and put hand on her shoulder. "Wow, you are just so likable and sincere. It's annoying. And... it's making it really hard for me to lie to you."

I looked confused at her, "Lie? What are you lying to me about?" I asked.

"Kitty were right all along. It was a fake relationship."

"I knew it. Why would you and Dae do that to me? What excuse could you possibly have?" I threw a pillow at Kitty and said. "How about you shut up Kitty kat so she can tell us  what she was lying about."

"Oh, right, um continue," she said sitting down on the bed.

"I'm gay. And with the family I have, I'm not allowed to be."

"Oh." Kitty and I said at the same time. I got up and hugged her.

(AN:Thanks again for all the love on my story until the next chapter!)