LFGG

(AN: I didn't edit this at all, I didn't feel like it. Lowkey super tired ya'll but I wanted to give ya'll this chapter so sorry for any mistakes.)

𝑅𝒾𝓃𝒶'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱

After I released her from my hug I sat back down on the bed. "So your not  freaked out that I'm gay?" Kitty shook her head and said,  "No. I'm freaked out that... last week you were the enemy who stole my boyfriend, and then a second ago you were the girl I pitied because I stole him back."

She looked a little shocked by her response and said, " And now... What? I relate to you. Really?"

I interrupted and said, " You did all of this for love, and Kitty gets love."

"Yeah so, I guess now I'm... rooting for you. But... I'm also mad at both you and Dae. You dragged me into this and let me get hurt."

"He was only trying to help me. You know he's a good person and he loves you. Well, it doesn't feel great that he can lie to someone he loves that easily."

I then said, "Yeah, love makes you want to share with each other, not lie to each other, and Dae should've understand that," I said crossing my arms.

"It wasn't easy for him. I pushed him into it and trapped him there. You can hate me forever, but forgive him."

Kitty let out a sigh and said, "I want to forgive him. I still love him, but I don't know how to forgive him yet."

I got off the bed and walked up to Yuri and placed my hand on her shoulder, " I'm sorry that your mom banished your girlfriend. That's heartbreaking."

She looked down with a sad face as I went to plug in my phone, " Yeah. And you know what the worst part is? I have no way to reach her in England. What if she thinks I forgot about her?"

"My sister, Margot, lives in England now."

She looked confused at why she said that, "In London. How nice for her."

"No, I'm saying, like, what if she could somehow find Juliana? You know what school she goes to, right?"

"Yeah."

I got excited and said, "I feel like a grand gesture like that would make it feel like no time has passed!"

"I'll talk to Margot"

"Your sister would track down some girl she doesn't know just because you asked her to?"

I scoffed at her and laughed said, " In the Song Covey household, Kitty is  kind of known for her persuasiveness."

"Well, it's probably not what Margot calls it."

"And you'd do that for me?" She looked kind of shocked at the offer.

"Of course. I'm a matchmaker. Also, I really took it for granted that I have an amazing family who supports me no matter what. It must really suck. Not... having that."I elbowed kitty and said, "Don't say that Kit that's not nice."

"It's fine, because it does. Thanks, Kitty." she smiled at kitty. It was now time for the activity our professor planned so we all got changed.

 It was now time for the activity our professor planned so we all got changed