Does this town produce attractive people?!

Cleo

I sat in Spanish class not really listening to what the teacher was saying. I was knocked out of my thoughts when hunter put his hand on my leg. I looked up at him to see him smiling at me.

" do you want to hang out with Ren and I after school today?" he asked me. I smiled back at him and nodded. The bell rang and I left to go to my next two classes.

~ lunch time~

I walked into the cafeteria searching for a table when my eyes were covered by someone's large hands. It took everything I had to not scream.

" hmm let me guess... Ren?" I heard a sigh and the hands left my eyes. I turned around and hugged Ren tightly.

" Ren I'm so sorry about earlier but I'm just really sensitive about my brothers and my dad." he reached for my hand and squeezed it quickly before dropping it.

" hey it's fine, I would have done the same thing, but I want you to meet some of my friends." ten put his hand on the small of my back and led me to a table full of amazingly sexy guys. Does this town just produce attractive people?!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it's so short.. Please don't hate me!