☁️Childhood Headcanon's!☁️

-you guys would meet when you guys were young
-ever since you guys met, you would be INSEPARABLE literally.
-I feel like you guys would tell each other anything and would always hang out with each other every day.
☁️(If you move away) - man would remember everything you guys would do together. Ex. He saw your fav flower. He would have a sad but warm feeling inside him knowing that your not with him but still knows that you would be by his side for a very long time.
☁️ (If you guys met again)- he would cry. a lot
-I feel like you guys would feel like you guys haven't seen each other for years.
-after you came back, he would tell you what was he doing the whole time you were gone. It would be very wholesome to watch. (Maybe oneshot?? 🤔)
-you would watch his stream's no matter what smiling as you watch him having fun with his genmates. made you tear up a bit tbh.
-after you guys saw each other. You guys would play league, it was a fond memory and both of you want to play League again to make up all of the time you guys have been apart.

☁️ (If you met his genmates)
-everyone would talk about the things you and aster would do in the past.
-you loved them and kind of acted like a mother figure to them (mother reader lets goo)
-nlg I think aster would be jealous since you would to that to him in the past too but he's glad that you loved his genmates.

☁️ (if you told him you watch his streams)
-he would be shocked because he never knew you like watching his streams, he didn't even never saw you in his chat.
-you told him you gave him a supa before and he asked himself on how did he not know, basically panic.
-you told him not to worry too much and he listened to your advice.

————————————————————————
A/N: Ty so much for reading much book fellow readers! Sorry I didn't post anything for a while since I've been busy with my work the past few days. But I hope I can make more!

Any comments will be appreciated! Bye 💫