☁️ Meteor Headcanon's!💫

Little A/N before you start: I'm not sure about Meteor's personality but I'll try! 😅

How you guys met:
You guys met while walking! Being honest, it wasn't necessary the most pleasant experience in your opinion. He would be very annoyed when you tried to talk to him.
"Whatever your trying to do, it's not going to work bitch" he said. Since you were nice you just walked away, but you had a vein on your forehead as soon as you leave. "What a greeting" you said.

How you became friends:
You guys had some things in common surprisingly. You guys just recently talked so it was awkward and tense. However when it came to league of legends, you were a whole different person. It's like a personality switch between nice to scary. To be honest he was a tiny bit scared of you when you talked about league but he liked that about your determination in the game.

How he realizes that he likes you:
He likes you because of how stubborn. Sure it's a weird thing only your only stubborn for certain. He can't help but feel nothing but a warm feeling inside no matter how many times he denies it.
Ex. "Bitch, you going to go away or what?" He would said. "No thanks, I'm not leaving my best friend here alone" you said with a cheeky grin.

What makes him flushed (I think? idk):
Pat his head or back hugs. He would find it annoying at first but would get used to it after a while, but no matter how many times you do it he would at least have a tint blush on his cheeks.
Ex. "Uh what the fuck are you doing Y/N?" He said. "Uh patting your head, I could stop if you want Meteor." You said not trying to make him upset. "...I guess it's fine.." he said with a red face. You chuckled as you kept patting his head.
————————————————————————
💫
A/N: Hello everyone! I hope you all enjoyed these headcanon's! Hope you have a good day everyone! Bye bye!

Comments will be appreciated!💫