☁️ Best friends! ☁️

A/N: Hope you enjoy everyone! 💫

How you two met ☁️: at the ILUNA Institute, your first impression of him was that he was a kind person and looks nice to talk to his first impression on you was that you were chill person who is very carefree all the time.

When you two became friends ☁️ : You have supported him for a while even in the littlest ways like helping him when things are rough. He appreciated it a lot. He thinks he doesn't deserve you but you think otherwise.

Hang outs ☁️: probably star gazing, it would possibly be some deep talks and some friendly banter at times. It would be fun and a night to remember. You guys were silly enough to just spin around on the stars. It was crazy but fun.

If you were sad ☁️: he would try his best on what to do, he would try to comfort you and surprisingly it worked. You would better Yay! ☺️ after you finish your crying session, you would guys go get some ice cream.
Ex. "Hey...uh are you ok?" Aster spoke. You told him your problems and it depends on your situation, he would do different things to make you feel better.

If you comfort him ☁️: He loves it when you comfort him because he thinks your very understanding. He doesn't think he deserves you. You continue to comfort him until he calmed down. After that you guys would go stargazing to clear his mind. He couldn't ask for a better friend in life.

If you gave him gifts ☁️: he would appreciate it. He would ask try to repay you for your gifts but when you told him that it was alright if he doesn't repay for the gifts, he would stare at you in disbelief. He would be like: I've heard enough, no more. You can't help but take in kindness into repaying for your kindness even though you insist.
————————————————————————
A/N: Hello everyone! I know this is a short headcanon but I ran of ideas and was taking some time into thinking if I should send this. I'm sorry but I hope you enjoy it! Bye everyone! 💫

Comments are appreciated!

Words: 365