💫I'm glad i could see it again🥀-🌸?

?= maybe?
A/N: maybe there's some fluff! :D
Summary: Ghost Y/N AU and Y/N took a liking to a certain person....
.
.
.
Flashback
—————-
???'s POV
.
.
.
No no no... why now?! Just when I thought I could have a friend....is my time up..? No.. no NO I CANT END LIKE THIS! Why... just when someone was there for me... why must my time end... so soon.....
??? = Y/N
End of flashback
.
.
Timeskip
Place: Afterlife
Y/N's POV
I was walking around the large after life looking at different worlds and wondering how these people get 'insekai". Whatever that is.
I decided to look over Earth.. the place where I died. It brings me back bittersweet memories.
I sometimes hate it and like it and the same time, I never knew why. Why not see Earth on person? No one can see me anyway so it's fine.
"Going to the Moon?" The goddess of life who created Earth appears. "Yes, I am. I want to.. see someone.." I looked down at the Moon.
"I see.. that Aster person yes?" The goddess spoke in a calming tone as always.
I simply nodded. "You could say that"
"Well I wish you luck on your journey"
She said. "Thank you" I said and left for the Moon

At the Moon
—————————
Y/N's POV
.
.
.
Wow it really has been a while since I was gone. I wish I was alive a bit longer. Well then, it's time to see my old friends. I hope they are doing well. *Sighs* I was I could be with them.
.
.
.
No one's POV
.
.
.
Y/N was looking at the group ILUNA. They were her old friends. ILUNA was heartbroken when they died. They were a small hope that was shattered. They were happy with the rest of ILUNA but they could never be the same without a certain person. They were talking about how things are going with a few laughs here and there. Y/N looked at them for a while. More specifically, Aster Arcadia.
Aster was Y/N's first friend and was the most heartbroken when she died. Aster was glad the killer is in jail but he could never forgive the killer on what they did to Y/N. Y/N was watching over them and then looks at the sky. It was a peaceful night outside. Y/N loved these beautiful nights. Though it would bring back bittersweet memories of the past.
Y/N thinks it's time to go now.
But she forgets to turn on her 'ghost' form.
Meaning.. she was visible.

Y/N's POV
.
.
.
Oh no! I forgot I was still visible! Oh no, oh no no no no no no.
Did i forget? I don't know what happened!
"Y/N...? H-how are you here?" Ren spoke up.
"..." I stayed silent. The silence was very loud.
"Wait aren't you dead?!" Kyo spoke up. Oh no, this is very bad. "How..how come we can see you?" Maria said. It was an weird feeling.
"No no, I-I saw you died.. are they playing with me?" Aster spoke in fear. My heart broke as he said that. Was he hallucinating when I was gone? I don't know and I can't confirm it. My heart broke like glass shatters. I looked at them, sad and broken. "I'm sorry I didn't told you... I'm still dead though in case your wondering" I said in a monotone voice. "They... how are you here?" Ren spoke up. "Even though I'm still dead, I can still visit you.. I'm sorry-!" I was cut off by a hug, it was sudden and I was shocked. It was Aster, he had tears in his eyes. "Don't finish that... I'm just so happy to see you again. I blushed a bit and hugged him back. I'm just glad to talk to him again.

No one's POV
.
.
.
Everyone couldn't believe it... she's back and here..... it was amazing and a blessing. Everyone started crying and starts to hug Y/N one by one. Y/N was shocked they cared about them this deeply. And then, Y/N started crying. She was so glad they cared about her. Everyone was wondering why she is crying, even though they knew why. "I'm... so glad" Y/N spoke up.
Everyone smiles, they were glad too. Ever since they were gone, things weren't the same, for example, Maria was sorting her tea cups and saw the tea cup Y/N always drank out of. It was bittersweet memories to them. They were glad she came back to them. "So how are you here exactly?" Kyo asked. "Actually I was watching everyone since I died." Y/N said Everyone was a bit shocked at the moment. "What do you mean by that?" Ren said. "Well I would always see and watch over you guys at this very place. She looks at the ILUNA Institute. "Oh that's nice to hear" Maria said. Y/N smiles at her sweetly. Everyone was asking some questions for Y/N because they haven't seen each other in a while. Then, it was time to leave.

Y/N's POV
.
.
.
"You have to go so soon?" Maria said in a sad tone. "Sorry Maria but I have to go now" I said, feeling a bit guilty for leaving them. Everyone started hugging him again. "Ok well bye Y/N" Kyo said. "Bye Kyo" I said. "Where will you be going to?" Scarle spoke up. "Sorry Scarle, I can't tell anyone" I said in a sorry tone. "Aww ok then.." Scarle said a bit sad. "Well then I hope your safe then Y/N" Ren said, I smiled at him "Thanks Ren!" I said with happiness. "You're going to come to my tea party later! Ok?" Maria said in a very short but sweet tone. "Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world" I said to her. Her eyes light up and it was kinda cute to see now because I haven't seen it in a while. "Please come see us again" Aster said in a hopeful tone. I smiled at him. "Of course Aster" I said and Aster looked happy and at ease. I waved goodbye and depart from the Moon.

Time Skip to being at the After life, in other words "In Between Worlds"
————————————————————————

Y/N's POV
.
.
.
I just arrived at "In Between Worlds" at I first saw the God of Life and Death. "Ah Y/N, good to see you again" the God spoke. "It's a pleasure to meet you too" I bowed in respectfully. "I'm here to tell you that I've accidentally reveal my identity in the Moon to living beings." I was nervous whiling speaking, I'm afraid what punishment I'm going to get. The God was surprised, people in the After Life never confessed themselves like this before. The god then....smiled at me. I was confused and then decided to speak up first. "Aren't you going to punish me for it?" I said in a confused tone, it was against the rules of the After Life after all. "Well this is the first time I've every seen someone confess there crimes so willingly, it's... refreshing to see someone like this" The god spoke. I was shocked, people never do things like this? I was still surprised but didn't think about it for long. "Oh..well I guess you have seen it now I guess.." I was still in a bit of shocked. The god spoke up "I'll give you an exception since you confess your crimes so willingly and I'm thankful for it, please don't take it to granted" the God spoke in a soft voice. I was so happy I avoided punishment! "Thank you so much! I won't take it for granted I promise!" I said in a very happy voice. The good of Life and Death was pleased because I always kept my promises to them. I said my goodbyes and left them to work on there own personal duty's, being a god isn't easy after all.

"I'm just glad I could see them again"
——————————————————————
💫
A/N: hello everyone! It's been a WHILE and I'm so so sorry! :( I was very unmotivated the past days and I was busy with lots of things. Im going to start making headcanon as soon as possible I promise! And maybe if I'm determined enough, it'll could out in a few days! No promises tho. Bye bye! Im glad to make a chapter again!

Comments are Appreciated!

Words: 1419