🌸plushes🌸

Summary: Y/N wanted plushes for the longest time but, she never had the chance to get any.
Little did they know that they were in for a surprise.
Relationship: Friends
💫Start💫
.
.
.
Y/N's POV
.
.
.
Aster was at my house today and I was just looking at the plushes online on my laptop because I know I could find the opportunity to get any.
I sighed and went to bed because I was tired. I thanked Aster for coming and then I went to my bedroom feeling tired.
.
.
Aster's POV
.
.
.
I was just getting some water when I saw Y/N looking plushes. I was waiting for them to buy it because they talked about it for a while now. It was a star-shaped one. But, they didn't bought it. I was confused at the sight of it.
'why didn't they buy it' I thought. Then it hit me, they told they didn't want to buy "unnecessary things". I thought they were crazy for a sec, I mean who couldn't? It's very cute and you should be tempted to buying something like that. An idea hit me. Maybe I should buy them the plush! It would save money and time and it would be a nice gift. I mentally patted my head and then left Y/N's house.
.
.
.
Y/N's POV
Place: bedroom
.
.
.
Sigh, if only I could just buy that freaking plush. Ugh! Well I would be crazy if I didn't bought it but I didn't want to spend money on something like that. I've learned my lesson when I bought an iPad with my dad credit card without permission. I don't want to think about it. I just hugged my pillow and tried to get some rest for tomorrow.
.
.
Aster's POV
.
Place: House
.
.
I walked home thinking about how I'm going to find that plush, I'm for certain they use Amazon to buy stuff online, not that they even buy stuff online anyways. I shrugged and walked inside my house. I putted my bag away and went straight into my room to get my laptop. I was searching through Amazon and then searched it for about 20 minutes and then, bingo! I found the plush! I should probably should buy something for them because I don't want them to think I'm a creep and hate me. I felt very hurt and the thought of Y/N hating me, I could never forgive myself. I brushed it off and continued to search for something else to buy.
.
.
The next morning
.
.
Y/N's POV
.
.
I woke up feeling better than usual. Maybe it's because the game I'm streaming is danganropa. I've always wanted to play but never really had time but this time, I will do my best!

Streaming starting shortly...
.
.
Chat:
Ilovenoddles1: HELLO Y/NNN
Crystal💎: HELLOOOO 💚💚💚
User5032:💚💚💚💚

Stream.. Start!
.
.
Hello my timekeeper's!! Y/N said
Are you guys ready for some danganronpa?
.
.
.
Time skip!
Stream.. Ending!
.
.
Wow that was very interesting for the first stream. I kinda want to know more but I'll wait for now. Aster told me that he want to hang out after stream. I mean, how could I say yes and then ghost him last minute! That's one hell of a friend right there. Anyways, I should get ready. Don't want to look bad.
.
.
.
Time skip
Y/N's POV
.
.
.
I am now at the park waiting for Aster. It was a calming experience for this type of weather. I like it, makes me feel at ease. Suddenly I saw Aster walking to the park with something in his pocket. I ran to him and gave him a hug. "Hehe miss me already? You talked to me yesterday Y/N." Aster said with a cheeky smile. I blushed because of my bold action. I'm not gonna lie, I did miss him. "Yea yea, anyways what did you want to talk about?" I said was confusion. "Well I saw you looking at that star plush yesterday, what was that about? Ah so he saw. Well it's not the first time I've looked at plushes on Amazon. "Oh I was just looking at a certain star plush. Why you asking hm?" I said. Aster then took the small star plush from his pocket. I was shocked, how did he find it and it looks so cute in person!! "I figured you have to lighten up your room a bit." Aster said with a small blush across his face. I teared up a bit but quickly wiped it away. "Thank you aster. This means a lot." I said with a warm smile.
.
.
Aster's POV
.
.
I'm glad they loved the gift but it's not the actual gift so I pulled out a pendant and put it on the palm of their hand. "I hope this gift means more Y/N" I said. I looked calm but I was mentally panicking inside. Y/N looked shocked and I was sweating. 'Is it too much?' 'Is it too weird for a gift like this?' Then I saw their face and they were and crying and red?
.
.
Y/N's POV
.
.
.
I loved this gift. He went all out for this gift. I can't believe this. No one has given me this much before. "Thank you a thousand time Aster. I love it" I said while crying. The tears were tears of joy though. I couldn't be more happy. "I'm glad you liked the gift. You know, I could just buy you more gifts in the near future." Aster said. Of course, I was shocked. "Wait! You don't need to buy me anything. It's fine really. I don't want to trouble you at all." I said, I'm not gonna lie. I felt disappointed as I said that and felt guilty and the same time like what the heck! Ugh I have such mixed feelings about this situation. "Now, I wouldn't have told you if I didn't want to right?" Aster said with a small smile. He was right though, why would he give me gifts if he didn't want to? "Well yeah that's true.. but I don't want to keep bothering you and that would be a waste of money to be honest." I said with a 'bruh' face. Aster chuckled at my rambling. He looks so cute when he's laughing ugh!! I can't right now.
"Your very silly Y/N"
"I want to give as much things as possible"
————————————————————————
💫
Hello everyone! Sorry for the VERY late update on the new chapter. I was very unmotivated after the last chapter but I'm not going to quit just yet! I have an idea for the next chapter but I got to put my motivation to the test!

Comments are appreciated!
Words: 1119