CHAPTER 4| A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL

Content Warning: smut and possession of illegal content

Tonight's the night.

I convinced Jean into telling me everything, in exchange for my help that is... I know this isn't one of my brightest ideas, but it's my only one. Hopefully with my awesome brain and tutoring skills, I can get by this in under a week, and then it'll all be a faint memory in future, nothing but a tiny favor.

We agreed to meet up at the on campus library, well more like I forced him to, he originally suggested we go to his place, but there's no way in hell i'm going back there, not now at-least... it's too soon.

Supposedly he'll be heading that way around nine pm, why so late? Because the basketball star has a three hour long practice... what a shocker! In the meanwhile, I'm going to uber over there now and attempt to get my homework over with. I hope all goes well. This is a big commitment, not to mention, a huge risk.

JEAN | 9 pm |

I look like a mass shooter right now, walking on the dark empty campus. The only source of light being the old post lamps, which glow down on my mysterious figure. And the fact that I'm wearing all black doesn't help either. It's colder than a bitch, so I keep my frosty hands tucked into my jacket, my hoodie practically covering my face. There's no way she's here right now, the campus is a dead land, only a couple buildings are open for night classes, and there's no way in hell the library remains open past sunset.

It's probably a set up, Connie & Zayn are gonna pop out behind some bushes and jump my ass.

Well it might lead to that eventually, I don't mind telling Y/n everything Connie fails to. She seems pretty determined to figure everything out, and I don't blame her, half of it correlates to her anyway, and she doesn't even know it.

As I approach the library entrance, wrapping my fingers around the handle. I spot a shadow figure emerging from behind the building, "Hey! Where are you going?" A bright light gleams in my direction, blinding my sight. "Uh, the library.." I answer, picking up my arm to shield my face, that's one one to blind somebody. The campus police officer steps closer, and finally aims his flashlight toward the ground.

"It's closed." The old hag assures me, I knew it. "Aren't you off the clock anyway?" I ask.

"That's none of your business." He snaps, "I'm just saying, never in my life have I seen a campus officer walking around here so late."

"Yeah, I'm here because of sneaky guys like you."

I roll my eyes, and at the same moment the large library doors creak open.

"He's with me, Hannes." Y/n offers the security guard a charismatic smile, I sigh of relief and glare over at this Hannes guy, with a I-told-you-so expression.

"What is a good girl like you messing around with this rebellious ball-player?" He laughs that old people laugh, looking me up and down.  Y/n? A Good girl? She is nothing of the sort. The only thing she's good at is maintaining this sort of image around authority figures.

"Don't worry we'll be gone before midnight," She smiles that captivating smile again, these two must be close... or he's sexist. "Goodnight officer," I tell him in a sarcastic tone, there's nothing I love more than proving people wrong. 

I follow behind Y/n, watching whilst her hips move delicately, her ass moving in her pants without effort. Then suddenly she stops in place to look back at me, I whip my head to the side, cluelessly peering around at the bookshelves, that I show no interest toward.