ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪꜱᴇ

[JIMIN'S POV}
When I entered in office I saw Jackson was already there. I was surprised. He should have to stay with his newborn baby girl but what he is doing here.
"Good morning, Mr. Park!" Jackson wishes. I just nod but I can't help and look at Jackson's face. I saw worry plastered on his face.

"Jackson, is anything wrong with you and you should have to stay with your newborn then why are you here?" I asked him

"Jackson, is anything wrong with you and you should have to stay with your newborn then why are you here?" I asked him. "Mr. Park, that Jungwon.... That Jungwon kidnapped my wife and baby. He send me here as his massenger not as your P.A." Jackson said, his voice was breaking.

"Oh no, Jackson! We have to take action as soon as possible." I said while giving support to Jackson. I really feel bad for him. "Mr. Park, please save my wife and my newborn." Jackson suddenly start to deep bowing in front of me. "I'll try to save both of them." Jackson stand up while wiping his tears. I went to my table and click a bottom. Immediately from other side Jungkook start to speak. "Yes, Mr.Park, need any help." Jungkook said. "Command everyone to be ready for fight." I ordered. "Yes, Mr. Park."

_______

Time skip at Jungwon's secret place.
Time:2 pm

Now me and my fighters are infront of bunker like building.

"Let's go one by one. First we will make 5 groups as this bunker have 2 main doors and 1 secret door." I said and everyone nodded their heads. "Ok! So, Jungkook will take 10 men with him. 2 taekwondo players, 4 gun fighters and other 4 will help you if anything bad happens ok." Jungkook nod and stay straight with his gun. "Next, Jackson, you will take 5 men as you are their massenger." I continued and 5 ment went back of Jackson. "I will take 15 men, if some of them get injured then others will help to bring safe Jackson, his wife and his newborn. Ok!" I said. "Yes!" Everyone shout will low voice. "Ready?" I asked and everyone nodded. "Move." I commanded and everyone starts to spread.

I went from secret door so no one can notice me. My men are with me. But suddenly one of man attack me. Thanks to my men as he immediately choke him and that man dead because of lack of oxygen. We didn't say anything to each other, we just make signs to eachother.

Now finally we reached at main hall were Jackson with 5 men of my group and around like 20-30 men of Jungwon's group are there but my blood boil when I saw Jackson's wife was in glass room and baby was in one of Jungwon's hand. He was on 3rd floor from the main hall were we all are present. I saw Jungkook with other men.