ɴᴇᴡ ᴘ.ᴀ.

At office.......

[JIMIN'S POV]
Now it's a month that Y/N and I are dating. I'm happy that she didn't forgot me. When I left the orphan for revenge I promise to Y/N that I will back and be only of her. Y/N also didn't move on, what else I need?...... Nothing.

But my thoughts interrupted by office telephone's ring.

"Speak." I said in cold tone. "Mr. Park, the interviewees are here for interview of P.A." office receptionist said. "Ok, send Jungkook for while." I said and immediately cut the call.

After 2 minutes. "Hyung, you called me." Jungkook came in my office. "Yes Jungkook, can you send interviewees one by one?" I asked him. "Yes hyung, anything for you." He said. "Thanks my boy." I said.

Time passed! One hour.......

It's been one hour but no one there who can win my trust. Oh God!
"May, I come in sir." One of female's voice took me in reality. "Yes." I said.

She walk in while swinging her hip

She walk in while swinging her hip. She thinks that I will get into her trap.
Let's see, how you impress me.

"Have a sit." I said with cold tone. "Thankyou." She said in flirting voice.
"Show me your details." I said while forwarding my hand to take file of her details. "Here, Amm, Mr.Park." She said slightly rubbing her fingers to my hand. Disgusting! "So, your name is Sana." I said as she nodded. "You are from Japan." I continued.

She also worked under other low identity mafia.

She know how to use different types of guns.

She can speak English, Japnese, Korean, Thai and ect... etc...

She can read face of opposite person.

She once got arrested for drugs dealing.

Wow! Impressive....

"Ok, you are selected. Here are papers which is meant that you will work for me only for 6 months, not more and... Not less." I said while handling papers to her. "Thankyou, Mr. Park. I will win your trust." She said smiling bright but I noticed smirke as well.

Don't think you can hid anything from Mafia King.......

"So, your work starts from tomorrow." I said. "You are going stay by my side 24/7. No leave.... No half-day.... No nothing got it." I continued. "Yes, Mr. Park." Sana said. "Great." I said.

_______

Time skip, evening 6.30 pm.......

[Y/N'S POV]
I'm in kitchen, cooking for dinner. Today is our one month anniversary.
In afternoon timing I already bake and decorated the cake. Now, I'm making Jimin's favourite dishes.

Halmeoni is seak and can't come to work so she is staying with her granddaughter. I hope she will get well soon.

Suddenly......