ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ

Everything was going normally.
Till now Jeongyeon also didn't does anything bad like Jungkook told Y/N about the past of Jimin and Jeongyeon. But somewhere all four of them know there will be huge tsunami is going to come and going to destroy everything.

Today Jimin have meeting with Mr. Yoo. He was on the way to meeting room but he heard some noise. Jimin follow the way from where the noise is coming.

[JIMIN'S POV]
While I was on the why to meeting room I heard some noise and follow it. But when I reach from where the noise is coming, I saw Jeongyeon was on the call.

But the question is why she was talking in soo low voice. I tried to hear what she is talking about with the person on other end of call.

"Listen, I am trying my best but something comes up and I end with loosing against him." Jeongyeon said in frustration.

"Okay, I will do something but please leave my-" Jeongyeon was speaking to the person but.

"Jimin hyung, meeting is going to start. Everyone is waiting for you." Jungkook come out of nowhere.

"Okay, let's go." I said and we both went for meeting.

[Y/N'S POV]
I am making some kimbap just because Jungkook Oppa request me with his those doe puppy eyes to make some. His cravings for good is increasing day by day.

Don't know it's his stomach or the huge black hole. Always need something to eat.

"Omo! It's almost 12 in afternoon and I haven't done with lunch. Oh God! I am going to be late." I murmur to myself.

I did put food in tiffin box and then went to change in formal clothes. I am being really late. I know now Jungkook Oppa is going to be a hungry bird and angry bird at a time.

I quickly changed my clothes and told driver to drive me to BANGTAN VENOM. I hope we didn't miss lunch time.

At BANGTAN VENOM...

As soon as car stoped infront of huge building Y/N immediately took quick steps towards the building.

"Good afternoon!" Y/N greet receptionist. "Good afternoon, Ma'm! Mr. Park is in meeting you can wait in his cabin till." Receptionist said.

Y/N went to Jimin's cabin and placed tiffin box on small glass table. She sat on sofa near the glass table.

She was getting bored so she started to wonder around but still she didn't felt anything than being more bored

"Cupcake!" Familiar heavy voice rang in cabin. Y/N trun and saw Jungkook with big smile.

"Oppa, how are you?" Y/N first questioned

"Oppa, how are you?" Y/N first questioned. "Is the food ready?" Instead of answering, Jungkook questioned back.

"Yes, I know here is huge hungry bunny. So I have bring soo much food. You can e-" Before I complete my words, Jungkook attack on tiffin.

"Jungkook, manners!" Seokjin Chief Director of BANGTAN VENOM and elder one from all the seven of them said. "After food comes infront of him, he can't stay in manners." Hoseok said with adoring smile.

Jungkook started to eat like thousands years of hungry human. But where is Jimin. He is seen to be nowhere.

"Don't worry, Jimin is with Mr. Yoo as he come up with personal talk. Your Jimin is going to come back to you." Said Seokjin Oppa. Don't know how but he understands what people are thinking just by noticing their facial expression.

"Y/N, the food is so delicious. I think I have to oftenly visit Park Mantion just to get delicious food like this." Yoongi Oppa first time gave this much huge complement.

"You can visit us anytime you want, oppa and I will make many dishes which you like." I said.

But again my mind went to Jimin's thought. Why is he not coming. Then I excuse myself and decide to check if everything is alright.

After I went inside Jimin's cabin I saw he was facing huge class wall. I tip toe walked back him and slowly lead my heads to cover his eyes but...

BUT...

To be continue...

HELLO ARMY!

I HAVE UPLOADED AFTER LONG TIME DUE TO SOME FAMILY REASONS AND SOME FUNCTIONS.

GUYS AS WE ALL KNOW TILL THE END OF 2023 RM, V, JIMIN AND JUNGKOOK WILL BE IN MILITARY SERVICE.

SO I THINK THE EARLY THEY GO THE EARLY THEY WILL COME AND "HELLO THIS IS BIGHIT MUSIC" WILL BE OUR LAST NIGHTMARE.
SO BE STRONG AND LET'S WAIT FOR OUR BOYS STILL 2025.

GUY I AM GONNA END THIS BOOK AS IMMA GONNA START TO WRITE ANOTHER ONE.

HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND ME AND SUPPORT MY OTHER BOOK TOO.

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

THANKYOU!

BORAHAE 💜