ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

[A/U POV]

It's been now a week Jeongyeon told Jimin about Sehun but somewhere both know they are hiding something from Y/N...

{Flashback...}

"Stop running, both of you, I can't... run as... as fast as you two." Little girl age of 5 said to her two best friends who were running as she was chasing them.

"Y/N, you know you are too weak." Said her bestfriend with chubby cheeks with plumpy rosy lips. "Jimin, she is younger than us, how can you expect her to ran fast as us." Her other bestfriend said while going to her.

"Sehun, I know she is younger but if she will not run fast how will she be strong when she will grow up" Jimin said with pout.

"Stop... Why you both always fight on some stupid things. And Jimin, I am a strong girl till both of you stay by my side no one can harm me." Y/N said with her cute baby voice and hugged Jimin.

She saw Sehun was now standing alone so she lead her hand towards Sehun, calling him for group hug.

{End of Flashback...}

[Y/N'D POV]
I was standing in balcony coffee cup in my hand and a book in other.
Suddenly someone snatched book from my hand. "Jim? Why you snatched it from me." I ask my boyfriend infront of me.

"I was searching you everywhere but you are here in balcony. I got scared." Jimin said with puppy eyes.

"Aww! But I was just reading my book as I was bored." I said but he suddenly jump up and drag me to our shared bedroom.

"Jim, what are you doing?" He just ignored me and closed the door behind me afterwe reach in bedroom.

"I have plan for you. You will definitely like it. There is your outfit, go and change." Jimin said with huge smile on his face.

30 minutes later...

Y/N come went downstairs. Jimin was walking from here to there, biting his nails. "Jim!" Y/N called Jimin.

 "Jim!" Y/N called Jimin

{Y/N's eye makeup