A glass bottle (10 years ago)

Hunters Pov

"Here, Here!" My little sister says.
"Are you sure, there's a whole castle to explore, this is the only place that we can't go" I say.
"Pwease" She says.
"Fine" I say while opening the door.
We walk in and I close it behind us.
"This place is frió" She says while running around.
"Yeah, it is cool" I say while looking around.
"Oo what is this" I say while looking at a book labelled 'curses'.
"Hunter!" She shouts.
"What Luz?" I say.
"It's rolling" she says.
"What is?" I laugh. It's probably in her imagination again.
"The glass bottle" she says.
"Sure it is" I say.
"I'll catch it" She says.
"I'll watch you do so" I say while turning around. 'SMASH' The bottle hits the ground. Luz lets out a loud scream. There's glass on my face! there's glass in my hands! Whats going on! I look down at Luz, It's a blood bath.. I hear the door creek open.
"What happened!" A shocked soft voice says. I recognize the voice, it's Lillith.
"I'm sorry..." I say while turning around to look at her. Lillith looks stunned. She tip toes over the glass and quickly grabs Luz. She walks out of the room and I follow her. She stops.
"Darius, Raine!" She shouts out. Two people turn around and look at her.
"What?" one says. They look again and it looks as if they have seen a ghost. They both run over to Lillith.
"Take this one to the healers, I need to take this one someone... More experienced" she says running off with Luz in her arms.
"So kid, what type of magic do you like?" The blue haired person says.
"He's 6, give him a break!" The purple haired one says.
"Oh yeah, Hi there uhh, I'm Raine" They say.
"Hunter" I say.
"You seem very uhh mature for your age, Hunter" Raine says while opening the door to the healing room.
"Stop embarrassing yourself Raine, we are here now, I don't know about you but I'm leaving!" He says while walking out.
"Can you help get the glass out?" A healer asks Raine.
"Sure" They say while grabbing tweasers.
"Sorry about Darius, He can be a Dingus" Raine says while taking glass out of my hands.
"Dingus?" I ask while flinching from the glass being pulled out.
"Oh it means idiot, also your hands are done" They say while pulling out the final piece of glass from my hands. They move to my face and start to pull them out.
"What happened in there?" They ask. I stare at them in silence.
"That's alright, you don't have to tell me" They say while pulling more glass out of my face.
"Oh that one has got to hurt" They flinch while pulling the last one out.
"Ok, now I'll let the healers do their job" They say while walking out.
"WAIT!" I shout.
"What?" They say while looking at me.
"Can you please stay, I haven't done this before" I mumble.
"Sure!" They say walking over and sitting next to me.
"You can hold my hand if your scared" They say.
"I'm not scared!" I mumble. The healers start healing me. It feels weird. I don't like the feeling. I quickly grab Raines hand as a tear escapes my eye.
"It's alright, I don't like the feeling either" They whisper to me.