A trip to Luz! (9 years ago)

Luzs Pov

"Here" Lillith says while passing me a bowl. I take a few sips.
"When can get out!?" I ask.
"In a few months" Lillith says. I stare at Lillith
"Hows my favorite patient! " Eda says.

Hunters Pov

"Hey Raine" I say
"Hey" They say.
"Do you think Sissy will like the flowers?" I say while showing Raine the flowers.
"Of course she will, now do you want to see her!" Raine says Infusiastically.
Raine and I walk to the door of the room Luz has been staying in. Raine opens the door for me.
"Hi Sissy, I brought you flowers!" I say while giving them to her.
"I love them" she says while putting them down.
"Raine, are you ok?" I say turning to Raine. Their face is reddish pink and they are frozen.
"...Eda" They say.
"That's my que to go, kind of a criminal" She says while running out.
"YOU BROUGHT EDA HERE!" They shout.
"Yeah, I did" She mumbles.
"YOU KNOW HOW RISKY THAT IS, SHE'S A CRIMINAL!" Raine shouts.
"I HAD NO CHOICE!" Lillith shouts back. I put my hands over Luzs ears.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN, NO CHOICE, THERE ARE MANY TALENTED HEALERS YOU COULD'VE CALLED, EDA NOT EVEN A HEALER!" Raine screams.
"YOU SAW HER THAT DAY, SHE WOULD'VE DIED, WE COULDN'T WAIT DAYS FOR A HEALER OR A POTIONS MASTER, WE NEEDED WILD MAGIC FOR THIS!" Lillith yells back in protest. Raine goes silent.
"I don't want to see her here again, you got it" Raine says firmly while pushing their glasses in. Lillith nods.
"Cut off contact with her will you, the last thing you want is for her to get caught" They say. I see tears rushing down their face. They storm out of the room.
"Hey Hunter" she says.
"Yeah" I say while removing my hands from Luzs ears.
"I would wait a bit until you talk to Raine, give them a few days to cool off" She says while leaving the room.