✨|Chapter 2|✨

Akash

At Roy Chowdhury Group of Industries.

Meeting room

There is a large eight seater table in the room along with 3-4 air conditioners. There is a large window in the room along with white board which also work as a projector.The clients are sitting on one side of the table and my teams are sitting on the other side. My teams are giving the presentation about our product and clients are listening. I am also observing that how my team is performing. For me, I always need perfection as I want to crack this deal at any cost.

After an hours of discussion, finally we cracked the deal as the deal is finalized. Its a best moment for me as well as my team but somewhere, I feel like my happiness is vanished. Still I am feeling like I am empty. After me and Trisha's breakup, I focus more and more on my work life so that I can forget her but I can't.

I quickly went to my chamber and sit on my chair while supporting my head at the header of the chair and again lost in Trisha's world.

Why you did this with me Trisha? You promised me that you will ne there with me forever but what you did? You left me after that day because of a fake video which has been photo shopped. You didn't listened to me you listened to that fake video.why? Why you did this with me? Don't you believe me? I loved you madly but you played with my emotion why?

My thoughts are broken when someone knocks on the door.

Come in. I said

The person came inside its Rahul my best friend who works for me in this company. He is my friend since childhood as we are very close to each other.

Hey what's up? Is everything okay? He asked me.

I nodded positively but not with full energy and he sensed that something is wrong.

You look Pale Akash are you eating properly? He asked me

I am okay its because of work there is nothing. I said while ignoring what he said.

You didn't look Pale before especially after cracking this type of deal instead you looks happy. He said

Is something bothering you? You can tell me. He said

I understood that he wants to know the reason at any cost so I told him directly.

Trisha and me have broken up. I said looking at him.

What? He said as he is shocked after what I said

But why? He asked me
I don't know. I said
It happened last week as she showed me a video which is showing that I am getting intimate with another girl but trust me. I didn't do any sort of that thing and that girl I didn't even know her who is she. Definitely it has been photo shopped. I said

Seems like someone is trying to ruin your relationship with Trisha and that's why he/she did this. He said

But Who is that someone I am trying to figure it out but didn't got any trace till now. I said

Do you have that video? He asked me
Yes. I said
Why don't you check that the video is edited or not. He said

That's great idea I should have done this before. I said

Once we get to know that the video is edited then we will find that who did this. I said while smirking

Yes. He said

Now I want her at any cost. I am ready to loose everything in my life but not Trisha. I can't see her with someone else. She is my doll. I will prove her that whatever she saw is fake. I said while tears started coming from my eyes.

I wiped my tears and Rahul put his hand on my shoulder.

Don't cry. I know how much you love her. He said

I am sure Akash one day she will understand your love. He said

I looked at him and smiled.

After sometime while talking with him, I realised that I have another meeting within 10 minutes.

Rahul I have another meeting now I have to go. I will talk to you later. I said

Sure. He said and went toward the door to leave

He went out of the room and said "see you later".

I nodded and he left.

Another update
Please vote and comment if you like it.