Ch. 2 Hello?

3rd person Pov

The late morning of the next day arrived. It was beautiful, the blue sky made the sunshine brighter and the breeze kept the world cool.

Milee was already in the workshop, fixing a flat tire when a caravan of vehicles parked in front of the bay doors. All kinds of men and woman jumped out of the vehicles simultaneously.

A black beat up van parked backwards, facing away from the shop, the double doors were almost in the second bay of her shop. Milee kept to herself like always. Not lifting her head until she was spoken too. She heard the shuffling of feet and some commotion then everything went silent.

A split second of silence was heard before 2 men grabbed Milee's arms and forcefully moved her to stand in front of everyone. The chains clicked and banged into things as she was moved from her spot harshly. But before they could move her to far, a voice was heard.

"What do you think your doing to my mechanic? " Megan's voice echoed, obviously pissed someone did something without his say. The 2 men backed off almost instantly.

"I'm gonna let that one slide since she wasn't hurt. But if you touch her again without my say so, I'm gonna feed you your own balls... Do you understand? " Negan's face held seriousness that they have only seen when he gets really pissed. Everyone gathered around and Negan motioned for someone to open the van.

Milee stood, her hands held together in front of her, silent and confused. She watched as Negan came up beside her, putting an arm around her shoulders tightly. She wanted to shove him away, spit in his face and kick him in the gut but she resisted her urges of rage.

A man was forced out of the van, a well built and dark clothed man.

"Daryl.... I want you to meet someone every special. This beauty if a woman is Milee. My mechanic. I want you to take her demeanor to heart." He chuckled as 'Daryl' struggled against the men holding him down by the shoulders. Daryl sat on his knees, and he refused to looks up any anyone.

Milee didn't like what was happening. She's being used as blueprints. An example just because she follows orders from a lunatic who keeps her hostage.

Negan was getting upset that Daryl wasn't looking at her, so he walked up behind Daryl and grabbed his hair. Forcing his eyes to land on the chained, tattooed and dirty woman before him. Her head was down, hands held together in front of her.

"Isnt she pretty? All the tattoos and the hair, the muscle in her legs and her skin is sexy right?" Negan words made Milee hate herself, she felt disgusted he even looks at her with such gaze.

"Ya know, she doesn't speak, doesn't make eye contact, doesn't even lift her head unless she's spoken too and always... follows my orders. That's what I... expect out of you while your here. Follow her footsteps and I'll take care of you. You'll be a FINE right hand. " Negan laughed and pushed Daryl's head down as he walked over to Milee.

"Now, why don't we give him a cell in your halfway Milee? Just so he hears how quiet you are so he knows what's expected of him?" Negan chuckles and shoo'ed everyone away after his laugh. All the cars were left behind as the large group dissipated. The only ones left were Milee, Negan, Dwight, Daryl and the two men holding Daryl down.

"Hey... My lovely girl... Can you look over all the vehicles for me? Just for some maintenance? That would be great. And the RV ran beautifully. *sigh* I wish you saw what I did with it. " Negan chuckled evily and kissed her head. It threw Milee off, but she still, let him do it.

Daryl was enraged. This woman just let him do this shit to her without giving a decent fight. He already didn't like her... Or so he thought. Once he got a good look at her without Negan near him, he was confused as too why she was so confined. The vest, chains and how it was connected to the shop was peculiar. It was like she was part of the shop. No escape or any chance at all. She must be important to Negan. Daryl would remember that.