Ch. 4 Music.... No more music

*TRIGGER WARNING* NEGAN IS A DICK IN THIS CHAPTER! SUCH AS TOUCHING WITHOUT PERMISSION, BEATING A WOMAN AND HINTING AT RAPE. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THIS!

THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU!

3rd person POV

It was a hot day in Georgia today. The wind was scorching. The air was muggy and humid.

Milee sat in her workshop, on her butt on the floor in an empty bay. The music.... The god dam music from Daryl's cell kept her up all night.

It's been 3 weeks since he's gotten here. The first night with the morse code was the only night she had of peace. Apparently Daryl never got to leave the cell, that damn song playing over and over again. It drove her mad for the few hours she's in the cell, and she could only imagine how terrible it is for Daryl to endure it for hours on end.

Her eyelids hung low, she sat criss cross with her elbows on her knees and her hands holding her head up by her chin.

The whole workshop was cleaned, all the vehicles were done being worked on and there wasn't anything else she could do besides wait for another project.

The vest was digging into her hips, the chain was moving in the breeze and her baby hairs were falling in her face but she was too tired to care. Just listening to the wind blowing through the shop and the people working about 30 feet away from her building was enough to lull her to sleep.

*BAM BAM BAM*

The sound of slapping metal alerted her that someone was near. Milee's eyes shot open, and she fixed her posture. Looking up towards the open bay door there stood Negan. All alone with his precious 'Lucile' hanging over his shoulder.

"Hey baby cakes... How you doin? Looks good in here. " His smile was poison. Milee watched as he sauntered around her like she was a caged animal. His eyes never left her body, taking in everything she was.

He liked her style. The tattoos, the dark hair, the scars... She was a fighter.

All his wives were weak. Only there for sex and giving him babies in the future. But it enticed him to have a wife that was able to protect herself.... And maybe even do some serious damage to someone.

Finally, he stood in front of Milee. She wasn't in the mood to deal with people right now so she was rightfully annoyed.

"Awe, the bags under your eyes and the way your slouching tells me you didn't like the playlist I chose for Daryl. Such a great song right?" Negans voice was worsening the tsunami of a headache Milee had right now. She hated every moment of this.

Negan scowled down at her when she didn't give a response. Not even a blink. His anger rose steadily.

"Ya know, I keep on wondering why I never noticed you sooner... Thinking back... I think its because you don't talk. It's like your drowned out by all the idiots who CAN talk. " Milee secretly snikered at the fact he called himself an idiot. Though, the thought was funny, she kept her face blank.

"Ya see... I think your so sexy... " He took a step forward and ran his hand down the side of her face, stopping at her chin to push it upward with his finger so Milee is looking directly at his eyes.

"Why don't you be one of my wives... I could treat you so well... Get you out of these damn chains if you please me correctly. " His vile smirk make Milee want to hurl. She kept her face emotionless, but snatched her chin away from him, directing her face away and letting him know she wasn't interested.

Negan sighed in disappointment.

"I didn't wanna have to threaten you, all though I'm pretty good at threatening. " He grabbed her face with his whole hand, digging his fingers into her cheeks harshly.