Chapter Four

'The fault in our stars' is a great film. This is apparently Y/N's favourite movie. She has a good taste, not gonna lie. As I continued to watch the film, her head suddenly dropped on my shoulder. I looked at her direction. There she was, sleeping soundly. She looked comfortable. It was like she is having a peaceful time. My smile widens at the sight. Y/N is a great human being. I still don't understand that how she is still single. If I were a human, I would actually date her. Maybe, she lacks social skills? Should I help her? I don't know. I'm just worried about her. I want to see her happy no matter what. And it is my job to keep her happy and safe.

I gently pick her up, as I take her to her bedroom. I lay her down gradually. I didn't knew what else I should do. I've no work to do now. Maybe I can clean the house. Or maybe just sit here and watch her sleep. I make my way towards the living room. I switch off the TV, cleaned the living room, did the dishes, and then cleaned the kitchen. Then I sit right beside Y/N, who was still sleeping peacefully. I admire her while she sleeps.

Y/N is a really wise human being. She is also curious about certain things. She looks bold, but deep down, she is really sensitive and emotional. Why am I saying that? I don't know. I sort of have this instinct in me. And hey, I can detect human emotions. Now I just have to look after her, and watch her sleep.

~~~~

I could see the sun rising in the dark night sky, as the sky's colour turns blue. World is so beautiful. How I wish it was any better. Now I can bearly see the stars in the night sky. I saw Y/N wiggling, indicating she is going to wake up. Her alarm goes off, as she opens her eyes. She looks at me, and passes me a sweet smile. In response, I smile back. Turning her alarm off, she looks at me.

"Good Morning. It is your time to wake up. What is your schedule for today? I'll register it in my system." She smiles, rubbing her eyes. "Don't rub your eyes. This may harm them." I hear her chuckling at statement. "You are so cute, Jin. Anyways, do you see that diary over there?" She points her index finger on her study table, as I stood up from my place, approaching towards her study table. As I reach there, I found a purple diary. I pick it up, making my way back to her.

I hand it to her, taking my seat. She opens it, as she looks at me. "Here you go. My weekly schedule." I take her diary, scanning her schedule. She is such a packed woman. She seriously have no time to do anything extra curricular. After I am done scanning her weekly plan, the first thing there was she have to go for a walk.

"Get ready, Y/N. We have to go for a walk." I saw her getting out of her bed, as she stretches her arms to start her day. Wherever she goes, I trail behind her. Once she changes her clothes, we go out for a nice, refreshing walk. As we roam around the streets, all I can see is homeless people begging on the streets.

This was a really sad sight. I believe that nobody should feel worthless and live like this. People deserve much better. "You see all these homeless people here? What do you think of them?" She asks me, as I look at her.

"I pity them. I feel really bad for them that they have to live like this. Nobody deserves to live so miserably. I wonder why they are homeless? They should get a job, as least." I heard Y/N letting out a small laugh. "They are homeless and jobless because of the humanoids like you. Robots are much better than humans and hold in more capacity, are obedient, and makes one's work easier. That's why all these people are broke and can't afford to live in a home." I unknowingly felt disappointed in humanoids. Are we destroying people's lives? What are we to everyone?

"If we are hated so much by the society, why do people still buy us?" I ask her. I could see that she was in a deep thought. "Maybe because some people are lonely and want a companion...like me." My eyes twitch at her response. She bought me because she felt lonely? All I could do is nod my head. I heard her phone ringing, as she picks up the call.