Chapter Seven

I've always loved wearing black, but Jin advised me to wear either white or yellow as it was quite sunny outside. And I chose to wear something yellow. The dress looked good on me. Jin was impressed by my choice of dressing. Getting compliments from him feels good.

We were having a detailed tour of the museum. Seokjin did tell me about the art pieces briefly. I've always loved visiting museums. There is a lot to learn here and it's a really peaceful and cozy place. I'd prefer museums over amusement park. The next art piece was about pure love. How there is no lust or intention between those two souls. In short, an unconditional love.

"I love this art piece." I tell Jin. "Me too. Love has been depicted in this very deeply." I chuckle at his statement. "What do you know about love?"

"I might not have experienced it, but I certainly know about it." Grinning a little, I keep walking further with him. "By the way, you had told me about your friend, Jimin. I haven't heard anything about him for quite a while. May I know why?"

"Oh it's nothing. He went back to his hometown to meet his grandparents." Seokjin nods. "Does he know about you and Jungkook?" He asks. I heave a sigh. "No he doesn't. Let's be honest, I know he likes me. He made it so obvious. But....I don't feel the same for him." I blatter out the feeling I kept hidden within me, and he seemed okay with it. Wow...

"It's okay to not have mutual feelings for others. You don't have to always please people however they want. It's okay to be selfish sometimes." I smile at his statement. "You love Jungkook, don't you?" Jin asks me out of nowhere. Um...wait, what?

I look at him rather sternly for some odd reasons. "I think that's rather too personal to answer."

"I'm sorry if I crossed my limits. I was just curious. I won't do it again." He apologised as we move further. "Well...I do like him. He has everything a girl would want a man to have; handsome face, big muscular body, tall hight, and that rough-n-tough personality. He is totally the most wonderful person to be around."

"I never asked you if you like his looks. We are talking about him as a person. Do you like him as a person?" Wow...

I was stunned by the question Jin just threw on me. If I really like Jungkook, it shouldn't be hard for me to answer his question. But....I wasn't sure of it myself. "Hey, it's okay. You don't have to answer all of my questions. Forget it. Let's continue further." Seokjin said as we mover ahead. We came across one of the best art pieces. Seokjin did tell me about all of them in detail. But I wasn't even listening to whatever he was saying.

My whole mind was just stuck on that one question: Do you like Jungkook as a person? And what's surprising is that I couldn't answer it.

Now that I think of it, I actually don't like him as a person. He always tries to be very dominant and aggressive when it comes to me. Luckily, whenever Liam's around he doesn't tries to do anything to me. But whenever we are alone, his egoistic ass gets after my life. When I first met him, I would always see his girlfriend being suppressed by Jungkook's anger and dominant nature. This might be the reason why she left Jungkook.

The reason I started dating Jungkook is because the way he asked me out was quite unique and special and not only that but he seemed like a nice guy to me, but he is scary. He is actually one of the most dominant guy I've ever met.

~~~~

"I enjoyed a lot today. Thank you so much, Cupcake." I say to Jin. "I know you were not listening to a word I said." He replied calmly. "Hey, it's not like that. It's just...your question is stuck in my head. I don't know why, but my relationship suddenly doesn't make any sense." I express my feelings to Jin who stood there with a calm smile. "Look, I've always told you that you are not the one who is to obey me, I'm the one who's to obey you. If you feel uncomfortable to answer my question, just simply don't. I respect your boundaries whatsoever. I'll never force you to answer me. It's totally up to you. I know my limits." My heart skipped a beat after hearing those words. Is he an angel or something? Why is he being so kind...?