~Krish~

Aman had handed me a card of a psychologist, I will visit him after coming back from the wedding, I guess.

Today is game night, we are going to watch the football match as Aman's last game before he comes a husband.

Personally toh I love weddings and their significances, but I never found someone worth marrying till date. All I have had were one night stands.

The game was blast, our team won and it called for a party. It was just 11:30, so we had time in our hands.

Aman's phone rang, and he picked up.

"Yeah, sweetheart?" He said. Oh, it's Avni, but wait, it's her Bachelorette today. Why the hell is she calling him? Are they okay?

"Wait, how much did you drink exactly?" He asked.

"Oh my god, I am coming to pick you up. Don't leave with anyone. I repeat, don't leave with anyone." He said into the phone.

"Come on guys, we got a rescue mission. The girls are totally wasted." He said sighing and we went to our cars.

Me and Aman came in my car, while Ishaan was in his thar. He loves it to death, you know. Sometimes I think maybe more than Kaira.

We went into the club, of which Aisha shared the location of, well, not to me, but she messaged Ishaan and Aman.

Me and Aisha sure have some rugged history, but never in seven hells, I would leave her alone here.

Ishaan rushed to Kaira while Aman went to Avni.

"Ooooh, Aman is hereeee." Avni said, pointing at him and then rubbing her eyes.

"Ishaaannn. Pick me up." Kaira commanded with a pout.

Oh my god, Kaira pouting, they have way too many drinks tonight.

"Umm, guys? Do I need to attend to Aisha too?" I asked with my hands in the pocket. She won't like me even touching her when she sobbers up.

"Of course, what else you dumbhead?" Kaira said.

I tried to make her stand, but she just swatted my hands away.

"Go away." She shouted, and all the heads turned towards us.

"Don't hurt her." The four said together, and I gave them, are-you-kidding-me look.

I get it that she is their precious sister, but, hey, I am their brother too.

"Krish, get away from me, please." She said.

"Aisha, I swear I am just helping." I said, balancing her, because right now she can't even walk straight to save her life.

"Okay, just once, this once and never again." She muttered and held my hand, which I forwarded.

Kaira threw me their car keys, and I gave mine to Aman. Ishaan was talking Kaira to his jeep when Aisha started speaking more like slurping.

"If you got a girlfriend, I am jealous of herr, but but if you are single, that's honestly worse. You are so gorgeous it actually hurts." She had her arms around my neck and was tracing my face features. Leaving feathery touches everywhere, and in reflex, I closed my eyes, the feeling of her warn tocuhes sinking in.

"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I think I might sink and drown and dieeee.
Whiskey on ice, sunset, and wine, you ruined my life by not being mine." She completed her verse and sighed audibly and passed out.

I released the breath I was holding for my dear life, and also,

What. The. Fuck. Was. That?

I looked at Aman and Ishaan. One had his phone out recording while others were smirking at me, bastards.

Her feather touch still lingered on my skin, I helped her in the passenger's seat and put the seat belt around her.

This girl is crazy, and those words, they almlst sounded like lyrics of some song. But, the meaning? If it was even remotely true what she just said to me, I will godamn go fucking crazy.

"Krishhh." She said in her sleep.

"Yes Aisha?" I answered.

"I am hot." She said sleepily.

Yes, you are smoking hot, but that isn't what she meant here, I turned down the blower a little. They have made a Rajasthan in their car, with the blower at that high setting.

I picked up Aisha in bridal style, as she was completely passed out and in no form to walk or even move.

Their apartment door has both the key and number pad, and I obviously knew the number, so I just unlocked the house and took her to her room.

"Where are you guys?" I asked dialing Aman and Ishaan together.

"I took Kaira to my flat." Ishaan answered.

"I took Avni to our flat. And you need to live there tonight." Aman said.

"What nooo." I replied.

"Hey, you better take good care of my sister Krish." Ishaan threatened.

"You guys, she won't be happy seeing my face first thing in the morning." I replied.

"Then you both can do one thing, sort out your problems." Aman replied and cut the call.

"Take care of her." Ishaan replied and cut the call too.

Woow, I am so stuck here, can't even crawl my way out.

Aisha started stirring her after some time. I put her on the bed. I gathered that she was having a nightmare.

"Don't leave me." She said.

"Aisha, I am here." I said, holding her hand.

"Don't leave me pleaseee." She said once more.

"Aisha, open your eyes, see I am here." I said, rubbing the back of her hand.

"Don't please leave me....Krish." she said, shivering. I covered her with a blanket and planted a soft kiss on her forehead, which stopped her shivering and went back to deep sleep.

Me? She was pleading with me not to leave? Well, I guess drunk Aisha would, but sobber Aisha would kick me out the moment she wakes up.

Heyyyyy Nixies!!! I hope you like the story so far. Tell me in the comments which part is the best!😉.

Byeee, take care and keep smiling✨️❤️.