~Aisha~

Avni and Aman, sitting on that stage together. She was looking like a doll, so beautiful and totally unrealistic in her cream lengha. Ishaan was with Kaira, and Vihaan was with his family. His wife is so nice, and that little munchkin is like Vihaan, goofy yet smart and serious.

Tomorrow, our school friends, Shanaya and Aanya, are arriving. Shanaya got married recently, so I want full details of that, and Aanya lives in Bruges, Belgium, so I want full details of her too. I missed them so much after school, you know. They are besties, and we all were also good friends. Taunting the teachers, playing pranks on each other, sharing lunches and secrets. Those were the golden days.

We all retired to our room after the function, which was great. All the blessings received by the couple, please god bless them from my side too.

It was 2 am. in the night, when the pounds on my door increased, and I sleepily opened it. A very panicked Sania, Avni, and Kaira standing there.

"What happened again?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Boys are missing." Sania replied.

"Wow, one more of their shenanigan." I replied as they came and started pacing through the room. We called them and found out that they were having a picnic at square one bar. Avni and Kaira immediately left to fetch them, and Sania stayed with me.

"You are just like Vihaan told me, you would be." She said.

"Oh, thank you, Sania." I said, and we settled into a comfortable conversation until Avni called us to come to the reception.

Aman, supported by Avni, Ishaan supported by Kaira, Sania quickly went and took Vihaan from the bag boy, and Avni gestured me to hold Krish.

"Do I really have to?" I asked, she said, of course.

"Krish, stop throwing your hands here and there." I said as I supported him.

"I don't trust you." He replied, standing in a distance from me, arms folded.

"Well, you don't have any other option now, do you?" I said, matching his posture.

"What if you try to take advantage of me?" He asked, raising his chin, and suddenly, all the eyes were on us.

"I think I should be doing that." I spoke with an eye roll.

"Yeah, that makes sense." He said and then came and hugged me, putting all his body to wait on me.

"Okay, okay." I said, making him stand straight, okay not straight because it was kind of impossible. The three giggled, and I gave them a glare, which shut them off instantly.

"You know Avni, Krish suffers tooooooo much." Aman said in a sing-song tone.

"Soooooo much." Ishaan and Vihaan followed like a chorus. These guys are so dead once they wake up.

"And why is that?" Avni asked with a smirk.

"Because Aisha doesn't even spare a glance at him." Ishaan said with a smirk and got a snort from Krish.

"She will. Just wait and watch." Krish said and then turned to me, looking at me like some stranger.

"You know, that girl Aisha is a pure gem, a diamond, which is formed under immense pressure. I was with her when all this was hard for her, and then I went on and became the asshole she hates now." He said with a sigh. Listening this, I stopped abruptly, and Krish stumbled and fell forward.

"Shit." I muttered and forwarded my hand for his help, but instead, he pulled me down on him. His eyes sparkled under the chandelier light in the lobby, our bodies colliding, faces just inches away from each other.