14

CHAPTER XIV

"Longbao Double 11 sold 70 billion yuan in one hour, breaking a record high!"

"Pearl Place Deep Sea Hydrating Mask: Get 200 free when you get 100, enjoy the gift non-stop!"

......

In the next ten hours, news related to Double 11 appeared on the hot search from time to time.

"How many users place orders now?" At three o'clock in the afternoon, at the headquarters of the Qianzhiweizong in Hangzhou City, Zhou Gao looked at the backstage of the official website.

Zhou Gao is the head of Qianzhiwei publicity, mainly responsible for Qianzhiwei's publicity work. As early as half a month ago, Qianzhiwei turned on the Double 11 warm-up. It's just that unlike what you imagined, in the past ten hours today, the sales of Qianzhiwei are not ideal.

After Zhou Gao asked, the staff quickly turned sideways: "Two hundred and thirty thousand."

"How many nut packs are there?"

"Eight thousand two hundred orders."

The worker pointed to one of the pieces of data. The nut gift contains seven kinds of nuts such as walnuts, almonds, and macadamia nuts, priced at 135 yuan, which is a hot gift package for Double 11. 8,200 is usually a hot selling list, but today's Double 11, this sales figure is completely out of line.

"How are Baby Kangaroos and Joy Day?" Zhou Gougao frowned. Baby Kangaroo and Joy Day are competitors of Qianzhiwei, and this time they also launched nut packs.

"Baby kangaroo twenty-three thousand, joy day seventeen thousand."

Zhou Gouda was instantly serious.

"Let's lower the price?" The staff asked hesitantly. Qianzhiwei is similar to the other two products, but Kangaroo baby is ten pieces cheaper, and Xiyuetian is an old brand of nuts, so in comparison, Qianzhiwei does not have outstanding advantages.

"I want to think..." Zhou Gouda knocked on the table unconsciously. Qianzhiwei focuses on fast fashion brands, if you blindly lower the price, it will damage the corporate image.

Zhou Gouda looked at the sales data. There are 12 categories in Senchimi, with mochi and preserved pork selling the most and plain bread and snow rice crackers selling the worst.

"How much bread is left?" Zhou Gouda thought about it and asked.

"600,000 boxes in Ningzhou warehouse, 300,000 in Jinghe warehouse." A box of 20 pieces of Qianzhiwei original bread, the activity price is between 12 yuan and 17 yuan, because the taste is relatively mediocre, and the sales have not been satisfactory since the launch.

Zhou Gouda and other high-level executives discussed and decided to implement the nut gift package and bread free activity. Not only nut gift packs, but also other snacks over 100 can be given plain bread.

"Will the activity be too strong?" The staff was taken aback. Although Double 11 is a discount festival, all kinds of full discounts are merchant promotional means, although the Qianzhiwei full gift activity will not lose money, but the profit is definitely not as large as before.

"Small profits sell more."

Zhou Gao sighed. Chichimi and Kangaroo Baby have always been competitors, and if they can't fight the Kangaroo Baby this time, they will be too backward. Now they don't think about making more or less, they only hope that the data on the surface will look good and get Longbao's sales rebate.

......

"Another stubble."

At the same time that Qianzhiwei was waiting strictly, at the Wind Mountain Farm, Liu Wensheng looked at a cart of wheat and sighed. Now during the non-mission period, the farm is still operating at the same pace as before. After temporarily solving the rat infestation, everyone endured the itch and rented three harvesting carts again.