55

Chapter Fifty-Five

"@纳塔尔, solve your own problems first."

"Hurry up and save the boat, don't stare at our seeds every day."

"Laugh to death, the backyard is on fire, and it's so wide."

......

Natal and Guchia are both developed countries with aqua blue. Natal is the world's largest grain exporter, located in the northern hemisphere, and banned grain exports as soon as it purchased grain in Longxia. According to international media reports, Natal has completed ten years of grain reserves. Natal is currently stockpiling frozen meat and canned food to prepare for further stockpiling of supplies.

Gukia is located in the southern part of the aqua blue equator, mainly for aquaculture and port trade, and Natal has always been an ally, and on July 10, Storm Halma made landfall in Guchia, and Guchia was seriously affected.

Guchia asked Natal for food aid. Natal dragged on, and finally humanitarian sympathy: Natal had limited food and could not help for the time being.

Although Natal could not help, he still implicitly proposed that Guchia could exchange resources such as car chips and seaport contracts for food, in exchange for conditions close to the level of robbers.

Natal was unanimously scolded by Guchia. After half a month of international operation, Gukia imported 50W tons of grain from Sora.

The food crisis in Guchia has been suspended, but the conflict with Natal has escalated. The afternoon before yesterday, Guchia detained three cargo ships in Natal, and the two sides are currently wrangling over customs clearance fees. The international community is concerned about this scolding battle, did not think about this bone eye, Natal also thought about Longxia seeds...

"The backyard is on fire, hurry up and put out the fire!" Some netizens went to Natal's official media to comment. Now Natal's official comment 100W, the bottom is full of scolding battles between Natal and Guchia netizens.

"A bad country."

"Guchia strongly condemns Natal's inhumane actions!"

"The Natal Guccia Friendship Contract is just a joke."

......

Although Guchia netizens are also curious about Longxia seeds, Natal's behavior is more worthy of scolding than seeds.

"Too bad."

"They reneged on the friendly contract!"

......

Longxia netizens originally wanted to join the scolding battle, but looked at it and ate melons directly across the bank. Before the honeymoon period of Guchia and Natal, Long Xia had struggled at the hands of both sides. Now that the two sides have turned their faces, Long Xia has deep sympathy for the victims of Guchia, but for the scolding war on both sides... Well done!

At the same time as eating melons in an all-round way, on August 8, the Longxia Foreign Ministry issued a news.

1. Longxia seeds are indigenous seeds, and external planting has great limitations. Longxia Agricultural Institute has been committed to seed improvement and more large-scale acid rain seeds.

2. Longxia Seeds has applied for an international seed patent from January to August 3028. According to Article 201 of the International Seed Protection Law, it is forbidden to cultivate the seeds of the patent owner in other countries without the permission of the patent owner. Natal tried Longxia seeds through abnormal channels, and Longxia expressed strong condemnation and reserved the right to hold Natal accountable.