133

Chapter 133

From August 5th to 10th, 37 people were confirmed in Longxia H1, with a confirmed mortality rate of 100%.

On August 10th, Longxia issued a Hugua H1 prevention and control notice, the specific contents are: 1, close shopping malls, cinemas, playgrounds and other high-density places. 2. Lockdown testing is carried out in provinces and cities across the country, and during the testing period, a series of transportation such as airplanes, railways, and bus rentals will be suspended. 3. Courgette testing is carried out in townships and communities nationwide, and infected people are isolated. 4. Residents with fever and fever take the initiative to report to the local courgette department, and they will be punished by public security if they conceal the report...

Since August 11, the Hugua H1 prevention and control notice has been fully implemented.

"I took leave from the manager, and I'll buy a ticket to go back now."

......

At ten o'clock in the morning of August 11, Zhou Xiaoran answered the phone while changing her work clothes. Zhou Xiaoran is twenty-seven this year, cashier of Jinghe Xintiandi Cinema, there are five cashiers in Xintiandi, at nine o'clock this morning, she just arrived at the unit, she received a notice of the closure of the theater, and now the employees are waiting for work arrangements in the unit. Zhou Xiaoran realized that something was wrong and quickly asked the head of the unit for leave.

Jinghe began the lockdown at midnight, and now ten hours after the lockdown, she hung up the phone and hurriedly went downstairs.

At ten twenty, Zhou Xiaoran stopped a taxi downstairs: "Go to Jinghe East Station." The

driver said, "There is a traffic jam over there at the station."

"It's okay."

The two chatted a little, and the vehicle started.

"See the lockdown?" The driver turned the steering wheel and asked.

"Hmm."

The driver sighed: "If you say that the city is closed, the city will be closed, and the driver group will explode."

"It's not..." Zhou Xiaoran looked out the window anxiously. In her hometown of Qinzhuang, Qin Province, the first time she saw the news of the lockdown, she had only one thought: go home. Now there are private cars shuttling back and forth outside the car, and I don't know if it's an illusion, she feels that today's vehicles are particularly congested.

At eleven twenty, seven kilometers away from the East Station, the two sides of the road were blocked with water leakage, and there were police directing traffic ahead: traffic was prohibited ahead.

"Don't let the front go." The driver looked at Zhou Xiaoran.

Zhou Xiaoran opened the window, and now the traffic ahead is prohibited, and many vehicles are turning around at the intersection.

"The station is estimated to have stopped, we can only go back the same way..." the driver continued.

Zhou Xiaoran opened his mobile phone and looked at the distance, and gritted his teeth: "I'll get off now." At

eleven thirty, Zhou Xiaoran got off the bus with a big bag and a small bag, and on both sides of the road were other passengers who got off the same bus, everyone was a big bag and a small bag, and many people were holding children.

Zhou Xiaoran pulled his luggage forward, now there are passengers on both sides of the road, crowded people are more lively than the New Year temple fair.