49

Chapter XLIX

On July 5th, Wang Mengying rode a tram to the agricultural base. Now at nine o'clock in the morning, Pingshui Town is flanked by golden wheat fields, half a man tall, with farmers bending over to harvest in the middle, and harvesting equipment shuttling back and forth.

"Coming?"

"Come around."

Wang Mengying greeted the farmers on the side of the road, she stayed in Pingshui Town for half a year, and often went to the farmland to wander, and mixed with the surrounding farmers.

Half an hour later, Wang Mengying came to the foot of the base mountain.

Their family had contracted 500 acres of land, mostly concentrated on two hills, and now the wheat was ripe, and it looked like a huge ocean of wheat from afar.

Wang Mengying parked the tram and sat on the stone tooth on the side of the road. She had just gone out with Wang Xuecai, and according to the plan, she came to the farmland to check the wheat, and Wang Xuecai went to the county to contact the harvesting team, and the two were expected to meet at ten o'clock.

Wang Mengying waited from nine o'clock to ten o'clock, and the time was drawn to eleven o'clock.

She looked at the time and called Wang Xuecai.

The phone rang twice and no one answered.

She was about to collect her phone when the call came back.

"Where are you now?" Wang Xuecai asked straight to the point.

"Still in the ground."

"You go to Mayor Sun, let them clean up the town, I didn't get through the phone just now..."

"Huh?"

"I'll be in the county for a visit."

Wang Mengying was about to ask a detailed question, but Wang Xuecai quickly hung up the phone.

Wang Mengying did not delay and rode the tram directly to the town government. As soon as she arrived at the gate of the government, she saw the mayor and several directors go downstairs: "Everyone take a broom, clean up the garbage on the roadside, hang up the lanterns on the roadside, contact the advertising agency to make banners..."

The mayor of the town set up the personnel allocation and continued to order: "The merchants in the town also inform that there should be no garbage at the roadside door."

Wang Mengying was a little confused.

After all the members of the town government were dispatched, she stepped forward curiously: "Mayor Sun, who will come to investigate?" Changlong

County is Longfeng 001 Pioneer Town. In the past six months, there have also been inspections at or above the county level, but these inspections are decent, and it is the first time she has seen the town government so nervous.

"People from the city will come in a while."

"Who?"

"Academician Zhou Yuanheng."

Wang Mengying: !!!

Before she could react, Mayor Sun continued: "Your base will clean up, and there will be a trip to your base in the afternoon." "

......

"Coming?"

"Not yet..."

At the same time that Wang Mengying was in a trance, at the gate of Changlong County Government, Liu Yuming and Wang Xuecai walked around nervously.