2

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀, 2003
▔▔

4 year old me watched as my mother snorted a white line off the coffee table. She felt relieved after, causing her to sit back and start to doze off.

I didn't know what was going on, I was a little delayed on learning.

"Boy go get my blanket!" Tanya shouted.

I quickly ran to her room and looked in her closet where she stored her drugs and everything else. I grabbed a blanket and ignored everything else in the closet.

I quickly ran back to my mother and handed her the blanket. She snatched it out of my hand but I didn't know that was disrespectful at the time.

"Where grandma baby at?" My grandmother came walking through the house.

I didn't even hear the door open. I was deaf in my left ear.

I ran to my grandmother and hugged her leg. I was very clingy and my grandmother was the only person who loved me, actually loved me.

"Hey my baby" She grunted as she picked me up.

She was getting pretty old.

"You getting stronger and handsome everyday" She kissed my cheek and quickly placed me back on my feet before her knees gave out.

"Tanya, wake yo' big goofy ass up!" Shella slapped my mother on her cheek with the back of her hand.

My mother quickly shot up on the couch.

"What you doing here man?!" My mother shouted towards my grandmother.

"You doing lines in front of this child?!" My grandmother raised her voice.

I watched as they both argued back and forth.

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐜𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐀, 2009
▔▔

I started when I was 10 years old.

I started selling drugs. I sold drugs for my uncle. I also got jumped into a gang who had beef with my uncle gang.

I didn't understand all that gang stuff nor did I care. I was just trying to make money so the lights at home could stay on and food could stay in the fridge to feed me.

I wasn't the smartest but I knew I wasn't suppose to be the man of the house so early on.

"Alright lil nigga, you ready to make this drop?" My uncle mike asked me.

They called him the BigO in the streets. My name in the streets was just "lil nigga". I didn't want to be called that anymore, I wanted to make a name for myself.

"I'm ready unc" I smiled ear to ear.

I enjoyed doing big drops because I knew they trusted me.

"Go in there, give him the box of drugs, get the money, and come right out" Uncle Mike coached me.

"I got this" I said and quickly hopped out the truck with the box of drugs without even thinking twice.