Chapter 25

Lauren's POV

After settling down for some pizza, we strolled along the beach hand in hand and talked about some meaningful topics, but also some pointless ones too. The way her nose would scrunch up while she blushed whenever I tried to make a flirtatious joke or simply compliment her, made me so happy. Every time a smile appeared on her face because of what I said or did, my heart instantly filled with happiness and a feeling of compassion took over. Because while I was doing something every normal person did with their girlfriend, I realized that we didn't have to be in some spectacular setting like in one of those reality dating shows to feel like we were in love or to be happy. It was because I was spending time with her that I felt that way. Although I wanted to propose right then and there, I knew it was too soon and began to remember what I was actually supposed to ask her.

"Cameeeela!" I sang to the tune of One Direction's "Diana".

"Yessss," she answered. "Is my one direction fangirling beginning to rub off on you?" (a/n They went clubbing with Niall and Louis. My hearttttt)

"Nah. I just really like that song."

"I'm sure," she replied sarcastically while pulling me closer to her.

"I have a question for you," I replied as our foreheads resting against each other.

"And what would that be?"

"I understand if you're not ready for this or if you don't feel the same, but I wanted to know if you would like to take the next step in our relationship. While you're not touring, would you like to move in with me?" I asked with a bit of hopefulness in my voice, hoping she wouldn't turn me down.

"Of course," she answered instantly without any hesitation.

"Are you serious?" I was completely shocked.

"Puh-lease," she laughed. "I've been waiting for you to ask me that since the beginning of the tour."

"What?!" I practically jumped. "What else have you been waiting for me to ask?"

"Hmmmm. I guess you'll just have to wait until you ask, don't ya think?" she teased.

"Camz!" I pleaded.

"Remember that one time you locked me out of the hotel room?"

I groaned as she skipped away and giggled. I chased after her and gently tackled her into the sand while paparazzi snapped picture after picture and came out from behind rocks.

"What do you think about Austin coming out?!" one screamed, stepping towards us.

"Come on!" I yelled back. "Get an actual job."

We tried to ignore them and walk past where they were standing, but this time they wouldn't budge without our security helping us.

"Just a few questions and you're free to go!" one insisted.

"Camila! Smile!"

"Listen guys.." Camila began. "We really need to get back to our hotel. Please let us through."

"One minute. Lauren, is your mind at ease knowing you won't have to deal with the possibility of Camila cheating with Austin?"

I ignored the question and rolled my eyes while they put hanging microphones in front of our faces and continued recording and taking millions of pictures.

"Camila, you could have anyone in this industry! Why would you choose an ordinary girl?!" one asked with a bit of suspicion and harshness in his voice.

"You could have any job in the world, ya know?" she answered back as I smiled. "Record this if you want something good...Lauren is as good as anyone can get and better. She is my everything and I am so lucky to have her. I don't want anyone else and I don't care what you think about our relationship."

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and blushed at the sound of her words and how genuine she was being with complete strangers that didn't deserve to hear anything.

"Thanks babe."

"More kissing!" one screamed with desperation.

"Gag me," I replied as Camila laughed. "Let's not give the perverts what they're asking for."

"Lauren. We know you are only in this for the fame! You definitely don't love Camila...I mean from what we've heard you've never been the one to be in a steady relationship. You're a former, and possibly still a drug addict, you used to be the high school whore, and now you're all lovey dovey?! FAKE!" a paparazzi rambled as rage took over my body.

Without thinking about it, I just lost control of everything and let out a scream. I shut my eyes as my fist connected with his face, sending him straight to the ground with his camera following after, breaking into pieces.

Shit.