Chapter 5

2024, Milan, Italy

2024, Milan, Italy

Sooooo...

we're in the hangar, saying farewell to the monkeys. They're going to be gone for a month, so yeah, it's emotional.

"Thea!!! I'm gonna miss you!!! My little Donkey!!!!".

"Alaric, get off me", I groaned, trying to push his heavy body off me, but he clung to me like a chimpanzee.

"Alaric get off her", Adriano ordered, but Alaric just shook his head holding me even tighter.

"I'm gonna miss you twinny", he sniffled. I didn't realise he was crying, until I felt my shirt get wet.

My heart immediately melted, "I'm gonna miss you too, you buffoon".

"Be sure to call me every day okay?"

"Hmm, I will. You better not get in trouble without me"

"I'll try"

"U better not", I warn, pulling away from him.

Before I was able to catch a full breath, I was caught in another bear hug by Adriano.

"Stay safe, αστεράκι μου", He muttered, hugging me tighter. (My Little Star)

Although all my brothers can speak greek, only Adriano has shared my obsession with greek mythology, culture and Greece itself.

It's a little thing we have bonded over.

"You too, ήρωα μο", I whisper, getting teary. (My hero)

Wow, this is making me emotional.

I'm pulled out of the moment by a tug of my shirt. I look down to see Hades wagging his tail.

"My little baby, I'm gonna miss you", I coo, sitting down and hugging him.

Immediately, Azriel also jumps on, licking my face.

"I'm gonna miss you guys", I mutter, hugging them tighter.

"Do you really have to take them?", I ask, looking at my brothers, who are looking at me softly.

"I'm sorry, bambina. They have some work in America", Enzo says, smiling apologetically.

"Hmm, I understand", I say dejectedly.

"You still have Zeus and Duke at home, not all of them are gone. I'll also send videos of Hades and Azriel scaring Macy and Steffanie", Alaric tries to cheer me up.

I snicker at his words.

"Ok then, let's go people", Adriano says, looking at his watch. To which Alaric starts moving toward the jet.

"Ahem"

The sound makes everyone stop in their tracks and look at the source of the sound, which is Lorenzo standing in the same spot he was ten minutes ago, glaring at everybody, almost childishly.