Chapter 6

2024, Milan, Italy

2024, Milan, Italy

"Go straight and take the first left, that's where most of the girls have been kept", Dakota spoke in my earpiece. 

I looked at Jackson, and he nodded. I signaled to the rest of my men, and we moved towards the room, barging through the door.

I came up behind them. I struck one guy with all my weight, I shoved him against the wall, he hit it with his face, and fell down. I took out my gun and shot the head of a few men who were fighting with Jackson. There was a opening at the back leading to a hallway and I signaled to Jackson to follow me. I had to find where all the trafficked girls were being kept.

I guess you guys may be confused as to why we're fighting human trafficking when we're a part of the mafia. Well, the Castellanos Cartel has never taken part in immoral activities and our main sectors of business has always been arms manufacturing and supplying drugs, due to the fact that it has always been run by women. The other Mafia's other than a few have also stopped any activities related to trafficking after the 1900's after a huge war between the governments and the underworld. My gang and I also try to prevent small groups from partaking in these activities.

"Go through the door to your right, I see a lot of heat signatures there"

"Jackson, you take care of all the hostages, I'll scout the area for the leader of this gang", I ordered, moving farther down the hallway. I could tell that none of the guys at the front were the head of this gang.

I checked a few rooms and there was no one in sight.

"Thea, go to the room down the hallway, but be careful. There seems to be more than one person in that room. I'll tell Jackson to come to you as soon as he would be able to"

"Don't worry Kota, I'll be able to take care of them", I replied to which Dakota hummed in response.

The door down the hallway didn't look like it lead to the main office of the leader. Rather people may mistake it for a storage room or something else insignificant, but I knew better. This is where the head of these disgusting men was hiding.

I kicked the door open was got ready to shoot, when I was met with silence. I looked around to see a dimly lit room, with nothing suspicious at first sight. However, I looked down to see a bunch of unconscious people. I flashed the torch at them and what I saw shocked me. It was a group of people who looked around my age, but they were dressed like they came out of a history book. Not just the dresses, but the makeup and hairstyles too! 

"What on earth...", Jackson trailed off, entering the room and standing alongside me.