Chapter 5

***cleo***

I passed out. Like, literally passed out. My stupid body couldn't take the air deprivation. And me, I'm just laying limp in Cody's jaws, and just cursing my body in the head for not being tough enough. Strange, right? Although, when I woke up, I wasn't disappointed. Sitting in front of me, was a cute guy, but he wasn't Cody cute. I just looked at home for a minute, shook my head, then leaned back and closed my eyes.

"He-hey. You, umm, what's your name?" He spoke, sounding clueless.

I replied offhandedly, "Doesn't your alpha tell you anything? Besides the fact that its ok to, you know, carelessly kidnap a teenage girl multiple times, then suffocate her until she passes out?" I open my eyes and raise my eyebrows at him.

"Uh-umm... Did he really do that?" He said, looking uncomfortable.

I roll my eyes at him, and sit up, "Of course he did. Alphas will do anything for their mate."

He looks at me in shock, and I look back at him normally. Then, I stand up, hold my hand out at the guy when he looked to stand up, and started to do what any normal teenage girl would do when she was kidnapped. I started to sing. "Oooh, sometimes, I get a good feeling... I get a feeling that I've never never never never had before, no no, I get a good feeling, yeahh. Oooooh, sometimes.... I get a good feeling..yeah..." I belted out, singing really loud. And this boy, he just looked at me. No, he gawked at me.

I rolled my eyes again,"What?" I said, sort of confused.

"Your voice..." He replied back in awe.

I looked at him blankly,"What's your name kid?"

His stare narrowed,"I'm not a kid," he protested defensively. He sat up a little straighter, " My name is Jesse," and smiled.

I stuck out my hand to Jesse. "Care to dance?" I said, and smirked at him.

He thought for a second, and nodded. "Sure. Do you have an iPod or something..?"

I shook my head, then scratched my head. "I'm sorry, did you just ask me if I had my iPod on me?"

Jesse looked at me. "Um, yea.."

"No, Jesse, I don't have my iPod. In case you weren't paying attention earlier, I was kidnapped, and dragged out of the front door of my pack house by my hind legs. Then suffocated enough to pass out. Not once in that sequence of events did I been have a thought to grab my iPod." I said sarcastically as I looked at him blankly.

His face flushed bright red, and he scratched his neck awkwardly as he looked at the floor.

I laughed out loud, then spoke with joy in my voice, " Pshhht. Just kidding. Of course I have it!! Come here!" I beckoned with my hand, as I chose a song at random, and as it started to play I faked fan-girling, then belted out the chorus.

"Come and make it rain down on me.... Come and make it rain down on me..." I sang, keeping along with the beat, swaying my hips to the music, beckoning Jesse to join me, "You done been good, but you can do better. I done been wet, but I can be wetter... Come no make it rain down on me..."

Jesse looks around nervously, before starting to dance in sync with me. I started to sing again,"You done been good, but you can do better.. I done been wet, but I can get wetter... Come and make it rain down on me.. You done been good, but you can do--" I stopped singing, after hearing a large smash, and seeing a fist appear through the wall to my side.

"JESSSSE!!!!" I heard someone yell, and heard an animalistic growl. I looked wide-eyed up at him, and shook my head. The fist removed itself from the wall, and I rushed over and locked the door. Jesse returned my wide-eyed looked, and gestured frantically to unlock it. I heard another yell from beyond the door. "Open this door right this instant!!"