Chapter 5

At the same time Izumi was sitting on the table eating his meal letting his legs swing smiling.

"I'm going out for a bit, it won't take long!", Julian grabbed his money and his coat. Izumi looked at him with big eyes and got up quickly standing in his way. "Alone!?"

"Hm... yeah...?", Julian answered passing him and put on his sneakers. "Like I said, it won't take long!", he smiled lightly. "I can't let you go alone!! It's too dangerous!!" he held onto Julian's coat tightly.

"It's okay, Izu, don't worry!", Julian tried to calm him.

"Actually, I don't think it's a good idea either.. what do you think Ralph?", Charlotte mentioned looking at Ralph.

"After yesterday you shouldn't go out alone...", Ralph admitted.

"I won't go far, and it will be fast! Dad taught me how to defend myself!", he insisted, but Charlotte still didn't look convinced.

"What if something happens!? How are we going to look at your parents afterwards? Since we let you out knowing that now your grandfather knows you're here!", Charlotte shook her head.

"I will go with him and protect him!!", he nodded heavily.

"No need Izu... it's okay...", Izumi whimpered and made a crying face until Julian sighed.

"Right... get ready soon!", he murmured.

"What!? No! Now both boys!? That's even more dangerous!", Charlotte gasped and complained.

"I will protect him!!"

"No, not really, we've been through this before!", Ralph crossed his arms.

"I'm fifteen!!", Julian complained.

"Your father was the same age when he got kidnapped! You will stay home or come with us tomorrow to buy what you want", Ralph answered strictly.

"But what's with the girl?", Izumi asked.

"What girl?", Ralph looked confused.

"With the red hair!"

"What about her?"

"Didn't Julian want to meet her?", Izumi asked looking at his brother.

"Are you dating Julian?", Ralph looked surprised.

"N-no!", he said waving his hands in front of his face.

"If you want to meet her, then call your friend here, but you won't leave!", Ralph explained.

Izumi looked at Julian with wide eyes: "Will you call her?"

"N-no... forget it...", he lowered his head and took off his sneakers and coat and walked towards the bedroom.

"If we would be at Uncle Mikaela's house, he would let us go...", he murmured before he entered.

"Great, but I'm not Mikaela", Ralph answered, and Izumi looked at them sadly.

"Is he angry with me...?", he asked.

Charlotte went to him and hugged him.

"No honey, he's not mad at you! Don't worry! How about you go play in the garden?", she smiled, and Izumi nodded slowly.

"Okay...", he hugged Charlotte and then went outside a few seconds later he came back and hugged Ralph then went outside again.

"Ralph... what are we going to do? Is it really right to hide this from Eliot and Mujika...? I mean, I want them to rest too, but Julian just obeys and just accepts what they decide, as long as we go with us saying that he won't listen!!", Charlotte looked clueless.