Chapter 7

"Ah... Uncle...?", Julian sat up in the bed a little tense.
"I wanted to ask you something... or rather... I wanted to ask you for your advice..."

"Of course! I'm the best one in giving good advices!", he grinned lightly.

"So... I won the scholarship at that school, and... the principal said the scholarship included housing in the dormitory at the school...", he paused and looked at Ralph.

"I can choose whether I want to live there or not, it would be nice because we live far from there... but I don't think Izumi would like that, my parents wouldn't either... I don't know what to do..."

"I understand... I think... they would understand it... You should do what is the best for you! They won't be happy that you are not with them of course, but if it's better for you then they will agree with you!", Ralph smiled slightly comforting.

"But what's best for me is what's best for them... I don't want to put myself above my family, especially Izumi... he would be devastated if I left the house, I don't want that!", Julian lowered his head.

"Izumi wants the best for you too! Maybe he will be sad at first, but he will definitely understand it too! He will go to school soon too, so he won't be alone at home all the time anymore anyways! He'll probably find a lot of friends since he is very talk active and then it's going to be easier for him. But that doesn't mean he wouldn't miss you as soon as he gets friends!", Ralph smiled slightly. "Izumi loves you really much. You are the best brother for him that he could imagine... And especially because he likes you so much, he will want the best for you too!"

"Thanks uncle... I'll still think about it for a while, but thanks for the advice... I think I'd better go apologize to Charlotte, or I'll have breakfast somewhere else...", he laughed a little and got up.

"Thanks for coming"

Julian waved and left the room, closing the door and heading towards the kitchen leaning against the wall while looking away.

"Sorry about yesterday Charlotte... for worrying you both like that... it wasn't my intention, so sorry...", he murmured.

"Charlotte looked at him for a while, then nodded: "It's okay... I shouldn't get mad that fast either... I am sorry too..."

"I had been upset and I thought you were just worried because I took Izumi with me, so I forgot to tell you at the time and I thought it would be okay since it was just me... sorry for making Ralph stressed, and for bothering you so much yesterday... I completely understand if you want to ground me and I'll accept it without complaining!", Julian pressed his lips together ready to get grounded.

Charlotte came over and patted his head: "Let's eat breakfast now. And remember this. I will be worried the same way. No matter if Izumi is missing or if you are missing. I lost three of my best friends once. I won't risk my two nephews to get lost too because I didn't take care enough".

"Right... I'll call Izu...", he got up and went to the bedroom, soon returning with the sleepy boy scratching his eyes.

"Do we still have to leave...?", Izumi asked worriedly, while holding Julian's hand.

"Uncle Ralph said no...", Julian sat down, drinking his coffee while Izumi jumped around the table happily.

"Hey Izu! Sit down and eat first! Then you celebrate!", he said smiling and pulled the chair for the boy to sit.

"Right!", he sat down and wanted to grab a pancake for himself but then he looked at Charlotte and then at Julian lowering his head.

"What happened now...?", Julian asked confused.