6 ✿

Seungmin's pov:

As we were going to the van, I felt that Y/N's hand left mine, so I looked at behind me and noticed that Y/N was nowhere near me.

"Y/N?!" I started screaming on top of the crowd, but she was nowhere to be seen. I have to find her. "Chan have you seen Y/N?!" I screamed, "No I didn't wasn't she with you?!" He asked me, I ignored his question, and ran into the crowd to find her, I heard Chan shouting to get back but something kept on telling me to find her. Many fans were screaming my name, cameras, staffs everywhere but she was nowhere to be found. Where did she go?!

Y/N's pov:

As I got pushed into the crowd by this man, a girl asked me "So you are Lee Y/N huh," before I could even reply to her, another girl came and shoved me to the ground, and started tackling me, "STAY AWAY FROM KIM SEUNGMIN. HE IS MY BOYFRIEND BITCH!" "Girl I thought I was the one whos so delulu, but looks like you are delulu on extreme level" She stopped and looked at me like I was a ghost, "What?" I asked, she was raising her hand to slap me, but then got caught off guard by a voice;

 "If I were you, I wouldn't dare to slap her" I looked behind me and saw Seungmin, "S-Seungmin?!" She stuttered. This boy is for real a puppy, he finds anything in just a second."That's me, now if you wouldn't mind, I'm gladly going to take Y/N." 

He said which caused me to blush.. What? That's probably my fan girl heart (GIRL STFU). He reached down his hand for me, and I took it. As we were leaving, the girl shouted for everyone to here; "So what? Is she your little girlfriend now?" Seungmin turned around and said; "She's not my girlfriend, but she's still mine and if you touch her ill kill you."

Everyone was dead silent, no one uttered a word. Seungmin then grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him to the van, and the driver drove off.

The car ride was silent, so the only thing that I could do is look at Busan's tall buildings. As I was looking outside the window, I got a notification from my phone. I looked at the message and it was Min? I looked at her and she signaled me to look at it and so I did;

Min hoe💅🏻🥳🦶🏻🤩

Min: sooo are you gonna talk about it?!

Y/N: about what?

Min: OH DONT PLAY DUMB WHY WERE YOU LATE

Y/N: OHHH THAT

Min:  Soooo???

Y/N: nothing  ;)

Min: Y/N! YALL DIDNT KISS RIGHT?

Y/N: YAH WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT WE JUST MET

LIKE AN HOUR AGO????

Min: THEN SPILL?!

Y/N: LATER

Min: NOOOOOO 

seen

Min: DONT LEAVE YOUR HYUNG ON READ 

seen

"Were here!!!" Jeongin said happily!

We all got out of the car, and let me say my jaw dropped when I saw the house.

(The house ^^)

"This is the house?!" Iseul asked Chan

"Mhm" Chan said

"Woah..." 

"LETS GO IN!!" Han said and so we all went in, and it was really cozy inside, and since it was cold outside, the fireplace was on and thats what made the house more aesthetic. 

(Imagine there's a fireplace ^^)

The staff came and said: "So, care to explain Chan?"

Chan explained everything to her, and to our surpirse she believed us "You do know that you got these three girls into trouble?" "It's not their fault miss, it's mine" I said, she looked at me with a confused look on her face, "It's true, I saw that Chan and Han didn't want to deal with fans, so I told Iseul and Min to grab each members hand so we can hide them" "Y/N stop-" Seungmin tried to tell me but I cut him off "No Seungmin, She's your staff, she must know at least the truth? Maybe she can help us"

"But it's not completely her fault you know? Please don't get her into any more trouble cause she and her friends already gotten into enough trouble." Minho added

"Fine, I'll see what I can do I'm gonna talk with the other staffs and JYP to see how we can stop this scandal. But for now, please show the girls their rooms for now."

They all nodded, until the staff left to her staff room, and the second she left, Changbin said: okay guys me, Hyunjin, Felix, Han and Jeongin have to prepare some things for our Skz Code, so can y'all do the honours and show the girls their rooms?  "Sure".

Seungmin's pov:

"I'm gonna show Iseul, Lee know will show Min and Seungmin you show Y/N's room." Chan said. Everyone went their separate ways including me and Y/N, "So you ready to see your room?" I asked her while looking down at her, I never noticed how short she was until now (I'm 156 🤩👌) , "Yea" she said, We went up stairs, and to my surprise her room was next to mine! "Oh that's cool your room is surprisingly next to mine!" I said "Really?! That's so good I'll get to annoy your ass more 🤗" she said "YAH! I swear if you annoy me...I'm gonna feed you tissues like Minho did to Hyunjin." "NOT TISSUES PLEASE" I smirked as she said that, "Can we go inside the room instead of waiting INFRONT of it now?" She asked. We went in, and I noticed her jaw dropped. She was mesmerized by the room "You like it?" I asked "I don't like it." My heart dropped for a second "We can exchange rooms if you want" I said to her. "I DONT LIKE IT I LOVE IT" She went and sat on the bed, looking at the ceiling (IF YK WHAT I MEAN)

 "I DONT LIKE IT I LOVE IT" She went and sat on the bed, looking at the ceiling (IF YK WHAT I MEAN)

(Y/N's bedroom ^^)

She then looked at me and patted the bed next to her meaning she wanted me to join her, and so I did, we stared at the ceiling for a good moment, without anyone talking, just silence. Until she said: "You know what's funny?"

"What?"

"How I wanted to go normal shopping at a normal shopping center, and I ended up getting myself into a dating scandal with a kpop idol" she said

"I don't know what to say really, other than I really apologize and I didn't mean any of this to happen"

"Yah! Don't worry about it," I looked at her, and she looked at me. We both held eye contact and kept staring on each other until...

"GUYS COME DOWN STAIRS!!"

A/N: Hey guys!! How are you today?? I promised y'all to start with the fun parts and so I did :) hopefully y'all like it!! Have a good day!