Chapter 4

| The Hang Out

Tom drove to Y/N's house while Bill and Georg followed behind. Tom arrived at Y/N's house and knocked on her door, which she then opened. The both walked out to his car and drove to the arcade.

When they got to the arcade Tom paid for their coins and they went off to play games. Bill and Georg hid behind a Pac-Man machine and watched them from there.

"What do you want to play first?" Y/N asked Tom.

"Hmm, let's play Ski Ball first." he walked over to the ski ball machines holding Y/N's hand dragging her along.

Tom put in a few coins in two coin slots and when the balls came out, Tom grabbed the ball and threw it. The ball went into the to 5000 hole.

"What how?" Y/N asked. 

"I don't know. Give it a try." Tom said.

Y/N grabbed a ball and threw it and it landed in the 2000 hole.

"See you're good at this game too, but not as good as me." Tom laughed. Y/N smiled and rolled her eyes. 

They continued to play while Bill and Georg watched. 

"They seem to be having fun." Georg said.

"And Tom hasn't really done anything sexual yet." Bill added.

"Hopefully he doesn't do anything too sexual during the whole date, I don't want to see that." Georg said shaking an image out of his head.

The two watch Tom and Y/N. Tom and Y/N eventually moved onto different games throughout the arcade and Bill and Georg followed behind.

Tom and Y/N were talking while playing games and laughing at each others jokes.

Soon they were all done and took their tickets up to the prize stand. 

"Alright beautiful, what do you want." Tom asked Y/N.

"Hmm" Y/N said looking at all the stuffed animals. "I want that guy right there." Y/N pointed to a big stuffed elephant. 

"An elephant?" Tom asked as the lady handed Y/N the stuffed elephant.

"Yeah, isn't he cute." Y/N held out the elephant with a wide grin on her face..

Tom smiled at her. "Yeah he is, come on let's go." Tom took Y/N's hand again and led her outside to his car. Bill and Georg followed behind.

Tom drove Y/N to her house and stopped in front of it.

"I had I good time with you Y/N." Tom said turning to her.

"I did too. Thanks for the elephant." 

"Mhm." Tom stared into Y/N's eyes for a little bit.

"You know, you really are beautiful." Tom said.

"Do you think they're gonna kiss." Georg said in the other car.

"Most likely." Bill answered.

Tom started to learn in and so did Y/N. Their lips then connected. Tom melted into the kiss and grabbed Y/N's face gently making them closer. Y/N grabbed Tom's other hand and held it with hers.  

The two soon separated and smiled at each other before Y/N said "See you later Tom." 

With that Y/N left the car with her stuffed animal in her arms and walked into her house. Tom was sitting in his car smiling in the direction the girl left. 

"Aw how romantic." Georg said.

"My older brother is in love." Bill said with his arms resting on his steering wheel. "We should probably get going. I gotta be at the house before Tom gets there." Bill said driving off to drop off Georg then heading to his house. 

Tom got back to his house and Bill was sitting on the couch watching TV. 

"Hey Bill." Tom said walking into their living room. 

"Hey Tom how was your date?"

"It was amazing." Tom smiled.

"Oh really. Did you kiss the girl." Bill smirked.

"That's none of your business." Tom laughed "I'm going to bed. Night Bill" Tom left to his bedroom. Bill smiled to himself already knowing that he kissed her.