Chapter 2

| Hanging out with Tokio Hotel

After the interview with the Mind Twisters, Tokio Hotel went back to their houses. Bill was talking with Tom about the interview and about tomorrow meeting up with the other group. However, Tom wasn't really paying attention to Bill, his mind was in his own world thinking about a certain (H/C) girl. 

"Hello? Tom?" Bill said waving his hand in front of Tom's face.

"Huh?" Toms said getting back into reality.

"Are you listening to me?" Bill asked.

"Yeah I am."

"Really, then what did I say." Bill said raising his eyebrow and folding his arms.

"Uh how the lady over there smells like seaweed?" 

"No, what are you tal- what were you doing while I was talking?" Bill asked.

"I was just thinking."

"About?"

"About Y/N. Did you notice how pretty her eyes were and how her hair moved when she would turn her head to look at something?" Tom ranted about Y/N.

"Um, no?"

"Well, I did and she is so beautiful." 

"Ugh please tell me you are not going to have a one night stand with her." Bill said with a concerned voice. "She doesn't need you to have sex with her than leave her afterwards and never talk to her again."

"No I'm not going to do that," Tom said slapping Bill's arm lightly. "She's different."

"Whatever." Bill said rolling his eyes. "I'm going to bed, goodnight Tom."

"Night, Bill."

*Skip to next morning at 2:30 pm*

The two groups met up at the restaurant and got seated at a table sort of in the back. They all were talking about life and their bands and the interview they had yesterday. But Tom had his mind on Y/N. He was looking at her. He smiled when he saw her laughing at something Gustav said to her. 

Just then a few younger girls approached their table.

"OMG! Mind Twisters and Tokio Hotel!" One of the girls squealed.

"Can we please have your guys autographs and take a few pictures with you guys?" Another one of the girls asked holding a piece of paper and a pen.

"Yes of course." Bill said grabbing the paper and pen. The paper got passed around to everyone and they all signed the paper. When the girls got the paper back the started squealing out of excitement.

"Gustav and Georg can I get a picture with you two?" A girl asked.

"Sure." Georg said.

"Yeah" Gustav also said.

The took the picture and a different girl grabbed the camera and approached Tom with it.

"Can I take a picture with you and Y/N?" she asked.

"Uh yeah." Tom responded.

Tom walked over to Y/N who was talking with Bill.

"Um, Y/n. The girl over there wants to take a picture with us two."

"Oh okay."

They walked over to the girl and stood behind her. Tom put his arm around Y/N's waist. He smirked down at Y/N and she smirked up at him. Y/N then grabbed Tom's hand that was wrapped around her waist and held it against her body. The younger girl than posed in front of them and the two behind her smiled while still holding each other.

The girls took a few more pictures with the rest of the band members. Afterwards the girls thanked them for taking pictures with them and they left. The two groups continued to talk and eat. Tom kept on looking at Y/N but then Y/N once again felt a pair of eyes on her and looked at Tom. Tom blushed and then looked away. Y/N smiled than looked back at Georg who was talking to her.

After everyone was done with eating they all went outside to say their goodbyes.

"This was really fun we should do it again sometime again." Bill said.

"Yeah we should." Ada said.

"We have our concert tomorrow if you guys want to come. We will have you as our guests so you guys don't have to pay." Fitz said.

"Yeah we could have you guys in our V.I.P section. You guys could also come back stage with us." Y/N added.

"Yeah that's sounds fun." Bill.

"When does your concert start?" Gustav asked.

"It starts at 3:00 pm." Y/N said.

"Okay yeah we'll be there." Bill smiled.

"Okay we'll see you guys there. Bye," Y/N said waving bye to them.

They all said bye to each other but as Y/N was heading into her car she felt some one grab her wrist. She flinched in fright and turned around to see Tom.

"Oh my god Tom, you scared the shit out of me." Y/N said placing her hand on her heart.

"Sorry" Tom laughed. "I just cam to ask if you wanted to hang out after your concert, just us two."

"Um yeah sure I'd like to." Y/N smiled.

"Great, I'll see you tomorrow, beautiful." Tom winked. Tom then left and got into his car.

Y/N smiled and went into her car and before she turned her car on she realized what Tom had just called her.

"Wait did he call me beautiful?"