Chapter 7

| Hanging Out & Apology

Ada texted Bill what time they wanted to meet up and told him that at one point Tom and Y/N were going to be alone to work things out between them.

Bill told the rest of the band about the plan. Gustav was already exited due to Matteo telling him that they're going to hang out.

Tom on the other hand was a bit nervous. What if she yells at him? What if she never wants to talk to him again?

~Next Day

The four of them got up and started picking out what to wear.

Tom was debating between a lot of outfits to wear though. Usually it wouldn't take this long for him to pick an outfit but he wanted to make sure that
Y/N would like.

Bill walked into Tom's room and saw him struggling. Bill laughed a little before walking to Tom.

"What are you doing?" Bill asked.
"I'm trying to find and outfit to wear." Tom said comparing outfits.
"Well, usually it doesn't take you this long. You are always ready before me and I take about an hour to get ready." Bill said.
"I just want to make sure to pick an outfit that Y/N will like." Tom said.
"I'm sure she'll like anything you wear." Bill assured Tom.
"I guess your right."
"As always. Anyway, hurry up everybody is downstairs already."
"Ok. I'll be down in a sec." Tom said.
"Ok." Bill said leaving Tom's room and going downstairs where Georg was cooking with Gustav.

Tom manage to convince himself that Y/N would like whatever he wore but just to make sure he put on his favorite outfit that he thought made him look good.

After Tom was done he headed downstairs where the other three where.

The four of them ate breakfast and then started heading out the door to Bills car and driving to the fair that Gustav and Matteo suggested going to.

-Meanwhile with the Mind Twisters

Ada woke up before everyone so she was the one that woke up everyone.

Fitz threw a pillow at Ada for waking him up.

Matteo took five extra minutes before getting up.

Ada went back to her room and got ready. The other two eventually got up and got ready as well.

Soon the three of them where done getting ready and got into Ada's car and drove to Y/N's house.

Y/N woke up and sat in bed for a few minutes thinking about what she would say to Tom.

She got up after five minutes and started picking her outfit to wear.

Y/N had the same issue that Tom had. She couldn't figure out what to wear. She wondered if what she was going to wear would make Tom think she looked weird or that the outfit she wore would make him laugh.

Y/N decided to just gamble and just wear her favorite out fit in hopes that Tom would like it.

Ada, Fitz and Matteo walked in her house. Ada went to the kitchen to make breakfast for all of them. Fitz went to the table and rested his head on the table and closed his eyes. Matteo when to the living room and sat on the couch and turned on the TV to watch cartoons.

Y/N came down a few minutes later and went to the kitchen.

"Morning guys." Y/N said.

"Morning." They all said synchronized.

"I made food for y'all so come in the kitchen Theo." Ada said serving everybody's plates.

Fitz sat up, Y/N sat next to him and Matteo walked from the living room to the table and sat across from Fitz.

Ada gave everybody there plates and sat down herself.

"Mmm this is so good, thank you Ada." Y/N said.
"Thank you Ada." Matteo said.
"Yeah, thanks Ada." Fitz said sleepily.
"Of course." Ada smiled.

They all finished their food and went into Ada's car and drove to the fair.

-Later at the Fair

The two groups met up at the entrance of the fair and Fitz and Bill paid for the tickets.

Gustav and Matteo where jumping around and hugging each other.

Y/N and Georg looked at each other and rolled their eyes while smiling.

Once Bill and Fitz got the tickets, they all headed for the rides.

After the two groups rode a lot of rides and played a bunch of games, Tom decided it was time to talk with Y/N. He walked up to her and tapped her shoulder.

"Hey, come with me, I want to talk to you."

"Oh okay." Y/N said.

The two walked together behind a game where no one else was.

"Um so, I wanted to say I'm sorry for what I said during the interview. It's just when he said that, I didn't know what to say and that was the first thing that came to mind. I regretted it as soon as I said it afterwards though." Tom said.

"It's okay I understand. It's just got me thinking about our relationship though. Like, are we a couple, friends or something else."

"Well I don't know. I mean do you like me?" Tom asked.

Y/N looked down at her feet and remember what Ada talked to Y/N about the other day.

"Yes I like you and I do want to be in a relationship with you but if you don't want to then I'll respect your response and we could still remain as friends if you want."

"Aw Y/N that sweet, I like you too. I also want to be with you." Tom smiled.

Y/N looked up from her feet and looked up at Tom and smiled at him.

"Really?" Y/N said grinning.

"Of course." Tom said.

Tom then leaned down and kissed Y/N. Y/N put her arms around Tom's neck and Tom put his hands around her waist.

After a few seconds they both separated smiling at each other.

"Now come on let's get back to the others." Tom said.

"Okay."

The two started walking while holding each others hands.

"I really like your outfit by the way." Y/N said making Tom smile.
"Thank you. You know I was struggling this morning to pick an outfit and overthinking whether you'd like the outfit of not." Tom said.

"No way me too." Y/N laughed.

"I think you look amazing in whatever you wear." Tom said.

"Thank you." Y/N smiled.

They both finally reached the rest of the group.

"Finally, you two took forever." Fitz said.

"Did you guys make up." Ada said.

"Of course." Tom said.

"Now what's the relationship status?" Bill said.

"We are together now." Y/N smiled.

"Yes! You owe me five bucks." Georg said to Fitz.

Fitz rolled his eyes and handed Georg a five dollar bill.

"You guys made a bet?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, I betted that you two would end up being a couple and Fitz betted that you two would get into a fight and Y/N would leave the fair pissed" Georg said.

"Fitz!?" Y/N said.

"Well it could have happened. But that doesn't mean that I'm not happy for you guys." Fitz said.

Tom and Y/N laughed.

"Come on let's go guys we still have a lot of time before we go." Gustav said.

"Yeah let's go." Matteo said.

They all hung out at the fair for a little while and then went home agreeing to see each other the next day.