The Inconveniencing

One day as Alexis is sitting under a tree sketching in a book she watches as Wendy's friends are playing around.

"Wendy!" The others shout as Alexis looks up from her sketchbook and sees Wendy with a boy and a girl.

"Hey Wendy." Alexis says as she gets up and goes over with the others.

"Hey guys! These are my pals from work. Mabel and Dipper." Wendy says as she gestures to the boy and girl.

"I chewed my gum so it looks like a brain! Blah!" Mabel says as she shows some gum on her tongue much to Alexis's disgust.

"She's not much for first impressions. Unlike this guy! ...This guy..." Dipper says nervously as he gestures to himself.

"So are you like babysitting, or-" Robbie then gets cut off by Wendy.

"Come on Robbie! Guys this is Lee, Nate, Tambry, Thompson, and my younger sister Alexis. She's 12 so she's a year younger than you two but she's still pretty cool." Wendy says.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Dipper says.

"Yeah well she usually is almost always with me and my friends. Partly because of our saying as siblings. I won't tell mom and dad what you do if you don't tell them what I do." Wendy says.

"On the condition that the other sibling is allowed to tag along whenever they want." Alexis says as she smiles.

"And Robbie. You can probably figure him out." Wendy says as she gestures to Robbie.

"Yeah. I'm the guy who spray-painted the water tower." Robbie says proudly.

"Oh. You mean the big muffin." Dipper says as everyone looks at the water tower.

"Um it's a giant explosion." Robbie says annoyedly.

"Hehe! Kinda does look like a muffin!" Lee says as he and Nate laugh.

"Let's hurry it up guys. I got big plans for tonight!" Wendy says as everyone gets into the car.

"Okay. Just before we go my mom said you guys aren't allowed to punch the roof anymore. So..." Thompson says as the others don't listen and begin punching the roof as Alexis begins drawing in her book.

*Timeskip*

"There it is fellas! The condemned Dusk 2 Dawn!" Wendy says as the group arrives outside the fence blocking off an old store much to the delight of the others.

"Why'd they shut it down? Was it like a health code violation or-" Dipper then gets cut off by Alexis.

"More like murder." Alexis says as she looks at Dipper.

"Some folks died in there. The place has been haunted ever since!" Lee shouts.

"This town has such a colorful history!" Mabel says happily.

"Wha... Are you guys serious?" Dipper asks in alarm.

"Yeah! We're all gonna die! Chill out man! It's not as bad as it looks!" Wendy says as everyone climbs the fence but Dipper.

"What are you waiting for? Come on." Alexis says.

"Okay Okay! Just gotta get a foothold..." Dipper says as he somewhat climbs the fence.

"Dude your sister did it!" Robbie says as he gestures to Mabel who is running on the ground sideways.

"Oh for the love of.." Alexis says in annoyance as she climbs over the fence and pushes Dipper up and over before climbing back across.

"Nice Alexis." Robbie says as the group goes over to the building.

"Wow! This place is amazing!" Wendy says as the group looks inside the window.