The Love God

"Whoa! That cloud looks like a chipmunk!" Mabel shouts as the group is in the cemetery looking at clouds.

"Barfing an airplane." Wendy says as everyone laughs while an airplane comes out of the cloud.

"It does." Dipper says as Alexis looks at him and smiles while the group is naming shapes in the clouds.

"Look at the clouds! Ooh! That cloud looks like a big heart-shaped balloon!" Mabel shouts as she sees a hot air balloon.

"Clouds don't come in colors. That is a balloon." Dipper says.

"It's the Woodstick festival." Alexis says as Dipper looks at her.

"Wait the wood what?" Dipper asks as Alexis looks the festival up on her phone.

"It's this annual outdoor concert featuring Oregon's up and coming indie bands." Alexis says as Wendy takes her phone and shows Dipper the bands.

"They're all coming! Scarves Indoors, Wood Grain on Everything, the Love God! You've probably seen him in that viral video." Wendy says.

"Whoa! Like a real concert concert? I've never actually been to one of those before." Dipper says in embarrassment.

"That's because you've never had an awesome crew to roll with before!" Wendy says as she gestures to the others goofing around.

"She's right. Our crew is pretty nice." Alexis says as she smiles.

"When you're with us you're in!" Wendy says as Mabel runs over and shakes Dipper.

"Ghosty sounds! Cemetery ghosty sounds!" Mabel shouts as the group hears groaning.

"It's coming from that open grave." Wendy says as everyone goes near the grave before forcing Thompson to look only to see it is Robbie groaning and moaning in the grave with a picture of Wendy.

"Robbie?" Wendy asks.

"Wendy! Oh. Uh. Hey. What's up? Just hanging out in this grave you know. Regular. Regular day for me." Robbie says as he quickly hides the picture he is holding.

"Whoa dude. We haven't seen you in like a million years. Where have you been?" Lee asks.

"You're not still mourning our break up are you?" Wendy asks.

"What? No way!" Robbie says.

"Robbie we split up forever ago. It's really sweet you'd throw yourself into a grave for me but man time to move on." Wendy says.

"Huh what? I'm totally moved on." Robbie says before Wendy gets a voice message of Robbie singing on how he wants her back.

"Moved on huh?" Alexis asks in slight annoyance.

"That was a different Wendy. Unrelated Wendy." Robbie says as everyone walks away from him.

"Wait! You guys! He's in pain. We can't just ditch him here." Mabel shouts as Dipper and Alexis stop.

"Come on Mabel. It's Robbie." Dipper says as he then talks with Mabel before she reluctantly follows the others.

*Timeskip*

"Oh man. I'm sorry you guys had to see that." Wendy says as she is with Alexis, Mabel, and Dipper at the shack.

"Yeah. That was honestly kinda sad. Even for Robbie." Alexis says.

"You know what Robbie needs? A new girl! Romance is like gum. Once it's lost its flavor you just cram another one in." Mabel says.

"Mabel it's not that easy." Alexis says as she looks at Mabel.