Chapter 12

When the date ended, and Cale's step-family went back home.

The redhead and merman duo had some plans. Not together but regarding their bonds.

Cale's hyung, Eric Wheelsman, had contacted him on his wellbeing. He even invited the redhead to a reunion between him, Amiru Ubarr, and Gilbert Chetter. The reunion will be held at the Wheelsman manor.

Cale felt nervous. He hasn't seen nor interacted with them in... so long. But with the merman's assurance, he felt confident now.

While Jung Soo plans to meet with his family in the ocean, and tell them about his experience with the human land, his race's unknown ability, as well as tell them that he found love!

Both the redhead and the merman plan to head out in 10 am tomorrow.

_____

Meanwhile...

"Ha..."

A long sigh was heard, both a brown-haired man and a green-haired woman stared at the source, which is a gray-haired man, with helpless smiles.

"Eric, this the 6th sigh now."

"I advice that you should atleast calm down."

The source, named Eric, who sighed, stared at the two with an anxious and nervous look.

"I know! But this is Cale we're talking about!"

Eric's statement made both the man and woman sigh.

"Is it about his title? Or is it about the rumor?"

The brown-haired man asked. He knows that Eric is fretting over the latter question, the same with the green-haired woman.

Yes, Eric is genuinely fretting over the rumor of Cale having a boyfriend.

Eric stared at the man and woman with incredulity.

"Amiru! Gilbert! How are you two so calm!? Our dongsaeng is dating! Let alone a man!"

The green-haired woman, named Amiru, sighed.

"We are worried, Eric."

The brown-haired man then continued.

"It's just... according to miss Violan. Cale's been happy. Happy."

Gilbert emphasised. Eric sighed again.

"Ha... but what if-"

"Eric Wheelsman."

The gray-haired man shivered at the stern yet gentle and elegant tone. He slowly glanced at Amiru, who is showing a small and chilling smile. Gilbert sweat dropped and took a step away from the smiling Amiru.

"I understand your concerns, but we should speak to Cale regarding this matter. Rather than speculating the possibilities and let our worries worsen."

Amiru spoke with logic and calmness.

"I agree with her."

Gilbert chimed from behind.

Eric was silent before letting out a sigh of defeat.

"You're right... I'm sorry."

Amiru's chilling smile became soft, while Gilbert took a step forward when the freezing atmosphere ceased.

"...But if that foul man dares to try anything on Cale, I will-!"

Eric then started to rant about what he'll do to Cale's supposed lover. Amiru and Gilbert sighed helplessly.