Number One

(Spiderman does not belong to me!)

Btw, i apologize for any confusion with my Spanish!;(

Somewhere far way..
_________________________________________
Now Playing:

Imitadora
By Romeo Santos.

"Porque ya tu no me tocas como lo hacías es mujer, algo no anda bien."
_________________________________________

Alright, let's do this one more time. My name is [Y/n] [L/n], I am 25 years old and I was bitten by a radioactive spider. For the last 5 years I've been the one and only spiderman. Until I wasn't.

I thought I knew everything, but I didn't.

It's been 2 years since my dimension fell apart. I was rescued by someone from another universe, Miguel O'hara.

He's been great to me, but he's very...moody, to say the least. Though I definitely saw why he was the way he was, I mean the man lost everything- there was bound to be a feeling of pity, perhaps sympathy for him, not to mention the additional stress put on by running the whole society.

Who could blame me for treating him with slack? Leaders go through hardships as well, and it should be acknowledged that what he went through was devastating. That being said...

We both have similar stories, his -other- dimension fell apart after he disrupted a canon event. My dimension fell apart when someone else disrupted my canon event, which was "Mj's death." Mj, was my best friend actually, not a love interest, many things in my universe were so different from the other variants, but we were all the same in the end- no literally. Saving Mj, it was for nothing really, the whole dimension fell apart, the people couldn't be saved- I failed to do my job as Spider-Man. I don't dwell on it anymore, not that I had a choice with this line of work.

Unfortunately I had to learn the hard way that with great power comes great responsibility, since Mj was supposed to tell me that, though Miguel helped me along the way, even if he himself needs help. Fortunately he kinda drilled the saying into my head, I wasn't an egotistical and ruthless Spider-Man with little to no morality, and I had him to thank for it.

Which leads me to being his right hand man after all these years, and also leads me to having romantic feelings for him.

"Hey, [Y/n] snap out of it."

I whirled around to be met with O'hara's chest. Looking up at him, I am met with those same tired eyes, the same eye bags, the same tense muscles, and the same slight frown. Was I impressed by any means? Sure, I always was with him, it was to be expected after he literally saved me and treated me like- royalty- a good colleague, who wouldn't fall in love?

"We need to go to Earth-65. And no, you don't have a choice."

Ugh, as much as I love hanging out with Miguel, i'm too tired to go catching anomalies right now. I frown, biting my tongue before letting myself fully voice out my annoyance- he was a one man army he had it under control, plus it was his fault he sent me on one too many missions.

"Miguellll, can't you do it? You're strong and smart! Please?"

Miguel simply sighs at me, I know he'll make me go but it's worth a shot.

"Mierda , con los ojos de el..? Fine you can stay."

My mouth was open, ready to fire back to whatever he had to say, only to be left dumbfounded- albeit very much pleased. Here I thought I would never see him let me take a break, maybe I should get him something.

Fun fact about spiders- they are blind, and coincidentally I was blind to love, to the little hints and flirts by quite literally anyone.

"Thank you big guy, stay safe."