Number Three

(Spiderman does not belong to me!)

This chapter contains suggestive content!

_________________________________________
Now playing:

         Mayores
By Becky G and Bad Bunny

    "A mí me gustan mayores De esos que llaman señores De los que te abren la puerta Y te mandan flores."
_________________________________________

   I hastily swing my way back to where I last saw Miguel, saying a kurt goodbye to Hobie. A had a million thoughts rushing through my head yet none of them would seem to stick, paired with that was the sensation of butterflies, soaring all over my stomach and making anxiously giddy.

     I arrive at Miguel's 'section' only to see him not there, what I do see is a note left from him to meet him at our place. Our place would be located right above the spider man complex aka the very top floor.

   Soon I find myself taking an elevator towards where I live. Just what could O'hara want if we have to meet up in our own home? I start to nervously bite down on my lower lip, thinking of all the possibilities he might have called me all the way to our home- maybe I was in trouble? Maybe something in the house broke? Maybe it's about the kiss?

    I take out the key card, holographic and a slight tint of orange- thanks to Lyla of course-and swipe our door, opening the doors and stepping in. Once I arrive inside I take off my mask-again, finding no need to hide my face to a man who knows it so well, no need to hide myself.

    "Miguel? Where are you big guy?"

    He doesn't miss a beat and calls to me from our shared bedroom, his voice seemingly octaves deeper and a lot more smoother, something I surely did not expect.

    "Ven aca, amor."

   Again with that nick name, it makes me weak in my knees, I walk over to our room, quickly opening our bedroom door to find him staring out the window, the yellow and orange hues from our lights bouncing off his skin perfectly, and the contrast from our light to the nights darkness fits him well.

  All of Nueve York in our line of sight-or are we in their line of sight?

   It doesn't matter, I wrap my arms around his waist. He is much bigger than me, so I simply rest my face onto his back. As my cheek rests on his back muscles, I notice how utterly stiff he his, his muscles tense and hard, I frown at that. I didn't want to cross the border on us being colleagues, close colleagues, but I wanted to do something for him- something that could help him.

    I think of Gwen for a hot second, remembering that she was unfortunate enough to get on Miguel's bad side, lately she'd been under his watch a lot, she had been getting more reckless and close to just popping into Miles Morales' world.

   "Did you explained to Gwen that her crush is an anomaly--again?"

    "I had to."

    "Is that why you're so tense?"

    I hear him take a breath in, his hands gently taking mine off of his waist to face me. My eyes trail down to his wrist only to find that he doesn't have his Gizmo on his wrist, not that he needed one since this was his world but still. I watch him walk away as he opens our drawer and pulls out a day time pass, my eyebrow raising with curiosity.

   "Put this on and take off your Gizmo, I don't want anyone interrupting us this time."

   This time? I stop for a moment, my face heating up at the sudden eureka moment I was having- the kiss, this was about the kiss. I swiftly put on the day pass, looking up at him with wide and surprised eyes, just how far would he take this? Just how far could we go?