Breaking Point ♡Roc Love Story♡

<< Chapter 1, "Just Meeting">>

As she was putting the last of her things in her locker, she noticed a pair of boy unfamiliar eyes starring at her from the other side of the hallway. She glanced over where the figure was standing, then she turned back to her locker. When she looked back across the hall, there was nobody there. She closed her locker and headed to her biology class. When she sat down, she thought about who was starring at her and why. When class started, the teacher began assigning partners for the project. "Aubrey Taylor, you will be paired with....Roc Daniels" the teacher said. She looked around for who the teacher was talking about. "Sorry I'm late!" someone yelled coming in the classroom. "Mr.Daniels, please take your seat, Your partner is sitting right there" Ms.Kay said pointing to me. As he sat down next to her he smiled. She smiled back weakly. "I'm Roc" he said. "I'm Aubrey" she replied back. As they were walking towards the supply bin, she slipped on a marker. "Are you ok?!" Roc yelled trying to help her up. "I'm ok" she said as she examined the blood & dirt on her hand. "I'll take you to the nurse" Roc said helping her up. He handed her a paper towel to put on her hand untill they got to the nurse. As they were walking through the hall, he noticed that she was crying a little. "Are you ok?" he asked. "Yeah, It just stings a little" she said wiping her tears away. "Here, lemme see" he said. He grabbed her hand and began blowing it softly. "Is that better?" he asked. "Yeah" she said back. When they got to the nurse office the nurse wrapped her hand up. By the time they got back to class, the bell had rang for lunch. "Catch ya later" he said smiling. "Ok" she said back. *Roc's POV* "So who's the girl?" Ray ray asked. "Her names Aubrey" Roc said. "You likeeee her?" Ray ray asked again. "A little but we just met, and she's just my Biology partner" he said blushing a little. "Dude, you need to hollaa at her then" Ray said smirking. "I just met her today, I don't think it's time yet, maybe when I get to know her better" he said. As he was talking he glanced across the lunchroom and noticed that Aubrey was sitting alone. *Aubrey's POV* "Hey" Roc said approaching her table. "Hey" she said softly. "Why you sitting by yourself?" He asked. She didn't say anything. "I don't know..." She finally said. "I have no friends..." She added. "I'll be your friend" he said. She smiled revealing her dimples. He smiled back. "But, I need to know about you first" he said. "Well what do you think you know about me?" she asked smiling. "Umm, I think you're hurting inside & you just need someone to talk to" he said. She was in total shock when he said that. "How did you know that?..." she whispered looking down. "I can see right through you.." he said grabbing her hands. His warm touch made her Flench a little. He looked into her Brown eyes, and she looked into his. Just as they were doing that, the bell rung for dismissal. That knocked them both out of their daze. "Want me to walk you to you're locker?" he asked. "Um sure" she said looking down. As they were walking to her locker, she thought about what he had said. "Here we are" he said pointing to her locker. As she began getting her things from her locker, he stood there untill she was done. "Hey, do you need a ride?" she asked. "Yeah, I didn't drive today so..." he said. When they got to her car, he examined it. She had a white Dodge Charger 2008. They both got in. "Yo Roc, ask her can I get a ride since I'm goin' to yo crib" Rayray said. "Is it ok If my friend get a ride?" he asked her. "Sure" she said smiling. Then she began driving. "Soo, Roc, you not gon' introduce me to your friend?" Ray ray asked from the backseat. "Oh, Aubrey this is Rayray, Rayray this is Aubrey" he said. "Hayyy" Ray said. "Hayyy" she said laughing. Roc pulled out his iPhone 5. "Can we exchange numbers, just incase either of us have a question about the project" he said. "Yeah, one second" she said pulling out her iPhone 5 also. She handed him her phone so he could program his number in it. When he was done, he handed her his. "Oooo" Ray ray said smirking. "Oooo what?" Aubrey asked. "Roc know what I'm talking about" he said slapping Roc's shoulder. "Ray Shutup man..." Roc said. She laughed at both of them. "Turn down this street then stop here" he said. "Thanks for the ride" Roc said smiling. "YEAH, Thanks for the ride" Ray added. "Welcome, see y'all at school tomorrow" she said smiling. "Ight" they both said. "Text you later Roc" she added. "Ok" he said. Then she drove off. Later that evening she got a text from Roc. "Hey it's Roc" the message read. "Hey :D" she replied back. "Watcha doin?" he said back. "Nothing just chillin, Texting you Lol, watcha up to?" she replied. "Same, chillin' Texting you also Lol" he said. "Lol, ;) I hear we don't have school tomorrow" she texted. "Yeah, I got a call from the school about that, they said it's a day to do whatever we want" he said back. "Yup, got any plans?" she asked. "Nope, wanna come over so we could work on the project?" he asked. "Um sure, when?" she asked. "Right now if you're not doing anything" he said. "Ok, be there in 20 minutes" she replied. "Ight :)" he said back. She took a shower and threw on her leopard shorts and her black uggs and headed out to his house. As she was driving, she put on some mascara and lipgloss.