Prologue: The Beginning

(??? POV:)

In a world known for 80% of its population to develop known powers called, Quirks. Some would think that it would be a pretty cool world to live in.

Don't get me wrong. You'll see people with powers to control the natural elements of nature or fire energy blast from their hands. Some could shapeshifter their very being into creatures who roamed the land, sea, and air. Others could have mutated appearances like having four arms or even having sword as a head. Or even those who had insane power boost that allowed them to finish their foes off with just one punch.

All in all the world was filled with very powerful people who could do so much with just the powers at the palm of their hands.

Unlike me, I had a power that allowed round balls of my hair to form on my head. I could use them to trap people and make them stick to the ground, to each other, or just any flat surface. It was all that I could do. People deemed my power useless and weak since it couldn't carry any awesome feat like anyone else. To that they just put me in the lower class of those who powers were powerless. From there I decided to just stick out from everyone else, to put myself in a position where everyone would take notice of me and my 'useless' quirk.

I started to hang around corners, watching the opposite gender walk in groups like sheep, or practicing in their sportswear while sweat dripped from their heads and build up around their bountiful breast. Some would call me a freak or even disgusting words as such as a 'Pervert'. But I never disclaimed the name or title. I was just glad that people finally took notice of me. And it got even better when I tried out for the entrance exam to get into the best school in the world to become a hero.

A Hero in this world is someone who saves everyone from danger, like those in the comics. Even though I was always outcasted by others. The one thing I truly aspired to be was a hero. Someone everyone can look up to, and say that 'Even though I have a weak quirk I can still become a hero.' and to get the attention of the girls. Those were the real reasons why I went to try out for the exam and to be excepted into the school.

But amongst all of that I wouldn't have been prepared for what was going to happen next.

From getting accepted to harsh training by our instructors, getting attacked by villains twice, going on to an internship only to learn nothing, and throughout it all I still was stuck at
being the same old person who first came to the school for a change in life.

When I was alone left in my dorm room I always wondered to myself if I was going to forever be the same pathetic lame guy who'll forever be shunned by those who think less of himself. Wishing. Praying. To whatever God in the known universe to allow me the chance to prove to myself that I can be better than what I was said to be.

Who I was truly meant to be.

*BOOOOM*

With a loud ringing sound announcing itself across half of the city. The building to our dorm shook massively as it was the sound of a dinner bell going off. Racing to my window I look out towards the city to see smoke rising to the clouds as the hue of flame's illuminated the darkness below it.

Thinking of this being my chance to prove to people that I can actually be someone I took off from my room to go and answer the call. Already in my hero suit I link my balls of hair together in a chain and swing to danger. With nothing more on my mind to prove that I can be something.

I arrive.

There. Standing at the foot of a burning apartment building. I see people running out of the building. Running to me as I was dressed as a hero who arrived to the scene. The people came running with smoke on their faces and eyes that seemed to have been covered in blood due to their sclera being bloodshot red. They rambled and hollered telling me that there was one more person inside of the building that needed saving.