Part 1

3 POV (Abandoned Hotel)

(y/n) was still inside the building, looking for anything of use inside the building, he entered another room and went tword one of the drawers, Mo-Ye came up next to him.

Mo-Ye: I do not  see the use in searching this building for anything useful, everything is old and beyond repair.

(y/n): yeah, I guess, this will be the last one I promise.

He opened the drawer and inside, he found an old and busted Sony Walkman, (y/n) picked it up with a depressed look.

(y/n): oh man, i can tell this thing ain't working anymore, obviously, it looks all rusted and broken.

Mo-Ye: hmm, hey I got an idea, bring it twords me.

(y/n) just shrugged and brought the old Walkman tword Mo-Ye, she got close and from her single eye a beam came out and hit the Walkman, when the beam hit it looked like time was rewinding on the object, when it stopped it was as good as new.

(y/n): wow, how'd you do that?

Mo-Ye: I was looking through the systems I possess in this new body, and one of the was something called, Restoration, It can repair the damage, heal injuries, revert chemical changes and complex structures to their raw components.

(y/n): heh, that's pretty cool, reminds me of Crazy Diamond from JoJo.

(y/n) turned around and saw a backpack on the floor, he got close to it and opened it, inside he found a bunch of old and worn cassette tapes.

(y/n): hey you think you can restore these to.

Mo-Ye: 'sigh', why not.

(Time Skip) (Outside)

(y/n) jumped down from the third floor out of a broken window, he decends and does a super hero landing.

(y/n): hah, nice, I don't know what other people were complaining about hurt knees, I barely felt that.

Mo-Ye flotes after him, and looks him over, she scanned (y/n) body.

Mo-Ye: hmm, strange.

(y/n): what, what's wrong?

Mo-Ye: from what I'm seeing, you're body seems to be generating some type of energy, what it is, I don't know.

(y/n): huh, cool, I'll try to figure it out later, for now, let's explore, but first.

He opens up his backpack and took out one of the caset tapes, on the cover it says 'Starman by David Bowie'.

(y/n): nice.

He inserts it inside the Walkman and connected it to a small speaker inside the backpack.

Movin Out by Billy Joel ▶️