04

Jimin heads downstairs with the toddler and as soon as he lets the boy down, the younger runs to Hobi and envelops him in a hug.

"Kookie sorry, Hobi."

The other toddler, bless the angel he is, quickly returns the hug, flashing his famous sunshine smile as he pecks Jungkook's cheek, causing the other to giggle. Taehyung slides up beside Jimin and wraps an arms around his waist.

"Is he okay?"

Jimin nods, "he's a kid and he still doesn't know how to manage his anger well but he'll get there."

"Was he upset about the card?"

"I'll tell you later," Jimin whispers just as Jungkook toddles up to Taehyung, lips drawn in a pout.

"Sorry, dada. Kookie sorry."

Taehyung scoops the boy in his arms and kisses his cheek.

"All is forgiven, baby."

Later that night, Taehyung tugs a sleeping Jungkook closer to his chest. Hobi is snoring softly as Jimin perches himself on an elbow, carding fingers through his hair as he explains everything to Taehyung.

He finds himself tearing up and Taehyung reaches over his sleeping kids to hold Jimin's hand.

"They are the most beautiful Christmas presents I've received, no doubt about it," Taehyung admits and Jimin nods, eyes glistening with tears.

There's silence.

"It's midnight," says Jimin.

Taehyung's thumb brushes his skin softly, "Merry christmas, baby."

"Merry Christmas," Jimin whispers and leans forward to kiss Taehyung.

So maybe they were a little late with their christmas decorations and maybe Jungkook threw a tantrum and made Hoseok cry, but it didn't matter anymore. All was forgiven and in the end, this moment became another memorable christmas eve for the vmins.

——

The end!