Chapter 6

I never believed in fate, neither miracles nor angels. But this blue haired girl who is currently munching on the packet of doritoes like her life is hanging onto it, flipped my life like a guardian angel.

After the first day I met her in her café, I knew I got someone who cares about me and with whom I can trust with every part of my past. That day she asked me to stay with her in her gorgeous penthouse because I am still a "kid" with not enough money to rent a good enough room and I was new to this city and so she won't leave me all alone to fetch for myself. Of course I didn't accept it at first because she already gave me a job with a pay which is so much more than I could ever imagine. But then she made a deal that I can stay at her house and pay rent to her, which I eventually accepted because I was already freaked out about what kind of strangers I might encounter here so to stay with someone so pretty and kind was at the top of my list of options. Well I know she could have been some kinda psychopath or serial killer but years of heightened sixth sense made me believe that she's just a softie under all those tattoos and dyed hair who cries watching cute couples and puppies.

Laying her head on my shoulders,  Lana (such a pretty name) spoke, "I'm hungry." I looked at her, like really looked at her, how can this tall ass girl with a body like model can eat so much and never put on weight.
I say with a stern voice "If you eat one more packet of doritoes you will be shitting cheese and fire tomorrow."
She grimaced at the thought, "noo!! I'm pizza hungry, not doritoes hungry. " I sighed grabbing her cheeks and squeashing them together, "than let's get you pizza as soon as possible. "

We ended up eating three pizzas with extra loaded cheese and she quietly sneaking up some of her pizza slices onto my plate because apparently "I need food or I will vanish some day into thin air". Now she's sleeping like a panda clutching onto me, I smiled looking at her and closed my eyes, she's adorable.

The knife slashed across my skin, blood oozing out of me immediately. I cried out loud, the pain was unfathomable. Another strike came but this time across my face making me scream. His laugh filled my ears, he laughed and laughed and laughed.....

"Mara!! Mara!! Wake up hun please,  wake up" I jolted awake from my slumber, sweat glistening on my skin, I tried catching my breath which was too fast making me dizzy, the scenes of the nightmare still flashing in my mind.
Lana held me tightly against her, whispering sweet nothings in my ear, the familiar comfortable smell of hers cocooning me. Tear pricked my eyes, what did I do to deserve her. She took a hold of my face and lightly placed a kiss on my forehead.
Oh god I might cry again.

"I love you Lana" I whispered without giving it much thought and something sparked in her eyes or maybe I imagined it. And with that I slept on her chest cushioned between her breasts and that sweet lavender smell.

This time I was rewarded with a sweet pleasant dream of smashing my cute hammer onto my father's face again and again until those monstrous eyes popped out and there was nothing but pulp of blood and flesh. The thought brought a satisfied smile on my face.
Soon. Very soon.

******************

I found him. Oh God I found him.
MY ZATH.
He's a motherfucking ARTIST!! Hours of stalking was fruitful. Finding him was not difficult at all, afterall he's one of the richest and popular artist of Asia and the most eligible bachelor since 3 years, well not anymore. His arts....so disturbing, so pretty, so hauntingly beautiful just like him.

I'm coming for you sweetheart and soon you will be mine to own, mine to devour and mine to love. Only mine, Mr Zathrian Kami. Such a beautiful name for my beautiful man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~\\\\\~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Oh ohh she found him!!! Stay tuned guys, shit is boutta hit the fan.

Please tap the ⭐️ button and share your reviews. This helps a lot.