Chapter 12

A swift slap landed onto my left cheek leaving a stinging burn. But I didn't show my pain and stood my ground, afterall I chose this for myself.
"A tough lil birdie, ain't ya" his booming laughter followed his taunting words and echoed throughout the room.
"Will enjoy breaking your shell" with those damn words his fist met my nose making me cough and wheeze out blood. Of course he didn't stop there, his another fist landed onto my already bruised cheek. Holy shit, I literally felt my teeth shaking with the impact. I hope Mr Kami like girls without teeth 'cause there's no way I will be done with this torture session with all my teeth intact. I looked into his eyes and tried to smirk with all my might to taunt him. I hope my taunting pisses him off more and finally he calls his boss or else I'm going to lose my sanity and that will not be an ideal situation.....for him. Looking at my smirk he calmed down and took deep breaths. Oops didn't expect that.
His rough voice echoed throughout the room again, "I know what you're trying to do, birdie. Tell me the reason why you are here and you'll be left alone." Not gonna lie, his words made me laugh and I started laughing like a maniac. I probably look scary right now.
"Why am I  here?! Oh god this is so funny. Your hot headed sexy boss literally kidnapped me and hence I'm here." I said between my laugh. I felt his fingers wrapping around my hairs and pulling it making me wince with pain, "what do you want from him? Trust me you don't wanna be on his bad side."
I winked at him and said " who said I wanna be on his "bad" side. I'm just a girl and I only want to be on his "bed" side." With that he started laughing, like I'm not even kidding, he started rolling on the ground laughing loudly. After what felt like ages, he sat up and with a smirk said "I'm starting to like you so dont die. Bringing boss right away."
And I sighed in relief, although that was the most cringiest shit I have ever said in my life but still it saved me.
And THANK GOD I STILL HAVE ALL MY TEETH INTACT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pain was too intense and hence I was out cold after few minutes he left the room.
I found myself walking through a beautiful field filled with tulips, I felt so light and peaceful, it felt like heaven. Was I in heaven? If yes, then no one is more happier than me right now. But suddenly those green eyes flashed in my mind making my heart erratic. I started looking around the field for them but couldn't find it. Then from my peripheral vision I saw my father running towards me with my hammer screaming like a wild animal. I started running and screamed for help again and again. My father's voice reached out my ears, "you made a huge mistake. You will regret this a big time! Wake up! Wake up! I said WAKE UP!"
I jolted awake from my sleep breathing hard, my eyes meeting those familiar specs of Mr Kami standing right infront of me. I felt my cheeks wet with tears which burned my cuts and bruises. But these pain were nothing compared to the euphoria I felt right now, I literally might cry.
Oh god I love him, I love him so much.
I smiled looking at him, my eyes filled with unshed tears making his face blurry, I tried to wipe them off, I don't want to waste a single minute without watching him but sadly my hands were tied. I waited for him to speak but he just stood there with his arms folded.
Oh god this man is the hottest shit in this entire planet.
My trance was broken with the same rough voice of that bulky man. I didn't even notice he was standing here in this room.
"Boss she didn't speak a single word and it's annoying me. You know right I don't like to beat up girls so I can't deal with her". I rolled my eyes at that, "don't beat up girls" my ass.
Mr Kami just nodded without looking at him, his eyes were trained towards me. I think he's starting to fall for me too, the thought made me do a happy dance internally.
The bulky man left the room after he gave a chair to Mr Kami to sit.
Well we could've shared my chair. Sigh.
After he left the room I was expecting Mr Kami to say something but he didn't. He just stared at me like a literal dead stare. I cleared my throat and was about to say something but then a thought occurred to me. I already put many efforts, now it's his turn to put some effort and try to talk to me first. So I made myself comfortable in my chair and stared at him too, although his specs were not giving me access to his beautiful eyes but it's okay, I will just imagine them for now. A slight smile creeped up my face looking at him. I know for sure he's pissed, even pissed would be an understatement, he's enraged.

After maybe 4-5 hours he left the room and the arrogance of this man....he didn't utter a single word, he just kept staring at me. Well I'm no better though, I also kept staring at him with a smile on my face. I'm enjoying this game too much.

I'm hungry.

IM STARVING! It's been two days since I have been kidnapped and I will be so pissed if I'm not fed and I might cry. Is this the standard now? No princess treatment, no nothing. I will have to teach him so many things. He can't act like a psychopath towards me atleast.

The basement door opened with a screeching sound and Mr Kami stepped into the room. His aura was hypnotizing, every time I look at him I stop breathing. He walked towards me with a bowl on his hands and sat on the chair infront of me. Oh god can you believe the bowl had soup in it! He brought me food!! Can he be more gentleman than this? He put the bowl on the floor and again started staring at me. So the game began.
After 2 hours or something of staring at each other, he moved his eyes and picked up the bowl from the floor. Stirring the soup with the spoon, he took a spoonful of soup and brought it to my mouth.
Wait. WAS. HE. FEEDING. ME.
Oh god he was! I was bewildered, baffled, perplexed and many many such things. I slightly opened my mouth and drank the soup. He fed me with so much patience that I was about to cry my eyes out.
After he fed me, he placed the bowl on floor and sat more comfortably on the chair. Wait why is he sitting on two chairs? No I remember, there was only one additional chair in this room than why was I seeing two. I trained my eyes on his face and everything seemed blurry.

This man....
He poisoned me.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

A/N
Hello muchkins!! If you liked the chapter please please tap the⭐️ icon. It motivates me lot!! Thank you. Stay tuned💋🩷